You have £500 to spend on a S&B treat! What are you going to buy?

(20 Posts)
AnnabelleDarling Wed 25-Jun-14 19:58:58

In the mood for some fantasy shopping! I would usually go for a bag, but nothing is catching my eye at the moment.

No benches thank you very much grin

AnnabelleDarling Wed 25-Jun-14 20:01:21

I did see a Shourouk necklace earlier but I fear 'statement necklaces' may be on the wane, they have been around for a few years now

HoneyDragon Wed 25-Jun-14 20:02:20

Full sleeve tattoo grin

ouryve Wed 25-Jun-14 20:05:19

Custom made shoes. I'm living in trainers and walking shoes, at the moment, because I can't find anything else I like that fits my wide, sore, collapsed feet and I've ordered DH to shoot me if I ever go down the beige old lady leather route.

AnnabelleDarling Wed 25-Jun-14 20:05:34

Whatever makes you happy Honey! I'm too much of a wuss though, too much pain

MrsLettuce Wed 25-Jun-14 20:07:55

I'm with HoneyDragon on the tattooing but a sleeve for that sort of cash wouldn't be up to much, I fear. So, I'll just have 5 or 6 hours of tattooing (and the accompanying design and drawing time) with my normal artist. Thanks Darling!

AnnabelleDarling Wed 25-Jun-14 20:16:30

Oh you deserve it Mrs Lettuce grin

Ooh, handmade shoes sound v luxurious indeed!

HoneyDragon Wed 25-Jun-14 20:18:12

I get a discount on account of being quirky wink

TessTackle Wed 25-Jun-14 20:18:32

- tattoo £40
-new uggs £160
- fiorelli tan handbag £80
- extensions/hair piece for sisters wedding £70
-new vans £50
-new converse £50
- my two favourite perfumes £70

santamarianovella Wed 25-Jun-14 20:18:55

I wanna playI would get these and this this ,and look you have some change left! grin

PourquoiTuGachesTaVie Wed 25-Jun-14 20:21:30

Maybe one of those lumea (?) hair removal things. Too expensive to even consider outside of fantasy shopping unfortunately.

AnnabelleDarling Wed 25-Jun-14 20:22:17

Very efficient use of resources Tess and Santa.

I love the Givenchy heels but fear I would suffer from vertigo in them grin

Oh I'd love that J Crew dress, too, and also some heels.

Like these - quite acidic in real life. Beautiful www.net-a-porter.com/gb/en/product/402877

Chiggers Thu 26-Jun-14 08:13:06

I would put £200 in the bank for emergencies (white goods etc) and spend the rest on clothes for DH, DC and myself. I'd get a few pairs of boots for different occasions. That's it really.

BikeRunSki Thu 26-Jun-14 08:17:00

ouyvre and annabelle google "Conker Shoes Totnes". They may or may not be your style, but they are handmade shoes and they do a custom, bespoke service.

Showmethesunshine Thu 26-Jun-14 08:19:31

I would go for a professional make up consultation and kit myself out with all the top quality products

RhondaJean Thu 26-Jun-14 08:20:45

I think I would go for a course of microdermabrasion treatments. Am I allowed to spend the rest on personal training or does that not count.

If I could afford to train with my trainer five days a week for a couple of weeks I would be dead fit.

lurkingfromhome Thu 26-Jun-14 09:25:26

I would go for:

A bespoke facial (the spa at Harvey Nicks does a good one)

A little bit of laser treatment on a couple of freckles on my face that really annoy me

A couple of really good serums (like the Skinceuticals ones that I can only ever afford to buy sample sizes of)

Actually, that lot has probably well exceeded the £500 ... I will sacrifice the laser treatment and if there is any change out of the £500 I'd have a really good hair colour with a few very expertly done and tasteful lowlights.

PastaandCheese Thu 26-Jun-14 10:04:10

I think I'd blow the lot on matching underwear. I've lost my way with underwear a bit due to 2 x pregnancies and breastfeeding.

Loads of decent, brightly coloured bras and knickers for everyday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now