Really soft fleecy jacket/cardigan

(11 Posts)
KatyMac Sat 10-May-14 16:07:23

I'm having some neuralgia on my lower arms and lots of tops/cardis are annoying, so I'm after a black or grey fleecy jacket or cardi that is really soft.

Not angora or wool as they irritate - just something soft or maybe smooth (polycotton feels great but isn't very warm

Which shops shouldd I look at?

Gillybobs Sat 10-May-14 18:39:37

I have a thick jersey biker jacket from white company which is warm but comfy enough to keep on all day

www.thewhitecompany.com/clothing/jackets/jersey-biker--cloud-marl/

poppysqueak Sat 10-May-14 20:18:31

Not trendy but try LandsEnd they have very soft light fleece jackets/cardigans etc. Look at the sales/clearance sections first for possible bargains.

YY Lands End

Fairylea Sat 10-May-14 20:21:31

Try uniqlo.

KatyMac Sun 11-May-14 00:27:08

Thanks - I'll have a look - I feel a bit daft walking round shops just touching the sleeves of cardis blush

Ooh I go into Uniqlo and stroke the Ultra Light Down jackets blush

I bought one for my DD, but not for myself.
That will be remedied this autumn

TulipOHare Sun 11-May-14 00:51:26

Seasalt Wellsoft fleece is gorgeously soft. Here

TulipOHare Sun 11-May-14 00:51:59

Oh sorry you said black or grey blush

KatyMac Sun 11-May-14 10:30:38

My mum picked me up
something in a charity shop yesterday -it's sort of royal/navy & so, so soft

Problem solved - but thanks so much for the suggestions

Fairylea Sun 11-May-14 13:36:59

I'm not sure if they still have them but sainsburys had almost an exact copy of the seasalt linked version upthread for £16 smile (and I was kicking myself because I actually have the seasalt one and the sainsburys one was near identical... I brought 2 of them, I love fleeces at home, saves a fortune on heating bills and I have an under active thyroid so I'm always cold!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now