What top with black hareem trousers?

(34 Posts)
itiswhatitiswhatitis Sat 03-May-14 17:56:28

I have one top already but it's not very summery, what do people wear with them?

itiswhatitiswhatitis Sun 04-May-14 13:15:34

I've just found a few oasis vest tops in my summer clothes box that I've just pulled out of storage that go quite nicely. Yay!

RonaldMcDonald Sun 04-May-14 13:33:32

Laughably I wear bodies ( lace ) underneath slash neck style sweatshirts
I am too old for this look

goodasitgets Sun 04-May-14 13:58:52

This thread is the reason I'm sat in traffic outside the retail park grin
I love the slub vest from next but want to try it on

Gremlingirl Sun 04-May-14 15:11:50

Should you decide it suits you, please heed the warning about not tumble drying (sadly eyes lovely new vest which is now oddly shrunken and only suitable for the rag bag).

goodasitgets Sun 04-May-14 15:32:31

It was too short sad
I did however get a lovely waist belt from m&s for a fiver and the holy grail - nude, flat, supportive, cushioned ballet pumps

RonaldMcDonald Mon 05-May-14 14:33:17

Tell of pumps

goodasitgets Mon 05-May-14 14:50:36
WildThong Mon 05-May-14 14:53:52

I got this top. It's actually nicer in real life, more coral and the double layer is very flattering

Jacksterbear Wed 07-May-14 17:36:46

I've just taken delivery of the Next floral ones from Thefairycaravan's link. They are lovely and comfy and actually quite flattering (fitted round the bum unlike other harem styles) but I'm not sure I can get over how much they look like pyjamas! Anyone else find this? Does it depend on what top you wear? (Have tried on a few tops with them but nope, still pjs).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now