I've found a nice lipstick for dry lips - at last! What's yours?

(5 Posts)
Robfordscrack Thu 24-Apr-14 00:29:45

Estee Lauder Pure Colour - who knew?! Everything else just looks weird on me. Only problem with it is that it doesn't last very long. Have you used any nice lipstick that suits dry lips. Post here!

Walnut8 Thu 24-Apr-14 05:09:18

i just use a good lip balm beforehand (not a bog-standard one, I have one for super dry lips from a pharmacy). I have found the napoleon perdis ones quite moisturising and highly pigmented/fairly long-lasting though (generally hate NP stuff).

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Thu 24-Apr-14 05:16:32

Lancóme Juicy Tubes are the only thing I've found that doesn't feel uncomfortable/dry my lips out. I like the fraise colour best but a lot of shops don't seem to stock it any more; they claim it's discontinued but I found it in Liverpool John Lewis.
If I'm going out I'll wear that under the lipstick to help with the drying.

KosherBacon Thu 24-Apr-14 06:25:45

Estée Lauder pure colour lipsticks have £10 off in House of Fraser at the moment.

Fairylea Thu 24-Apr-14 06:30:22

Carmex lip balm under everything and slathered on before bed makes a massive difference to my dry lips - also exfoliating them with the towel when you dry yourself really helps too. Most lipsticks are ok if I do that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now