Hiw do you know your skin type!?!?

(6 Posts)
mumtosp Wed 23-Apr-14 15:37:59

Sorry this may be a very dumb question, but all my life Ithought I had combination skin with an oily T zone. Lately I've been wondering if I just have oily skin...

I have recently turned 30 and my skin has started breaking out a lot. I also have this weird bumps all over my forehead.. they are not pimples and come off easily when I scratch them ( I know I shouldn't be doing that!)

So how do I know my skin type confused

mumtosp Wed 23-Apr-14 15:38:53

Sorry for the typos blush

mumtosp Wed 23-Apr-14 17:24:42

Bump...

chanie44 Wed 23-Apr-14 18:07:36

I don't know, but I had a facial and the lady took a picture of my skin on a computer. She said that my skin was really dry and dehydrated. I said I thought it was oily as I have blackheads, spots and prone to shine. She said it my skin may be overcompensating by producing more oil.

Maybe take advice from one of the beauty counter ladies?

chanie44 Wed 23-Apr-14 18:07:36

I don't know, but I had a facial and the lady took a picture of my skin on a computer. She said that my skin was really dry and dehydrated. I said I thought it was oily as I have blackheads, spots and prone to shine. She said it my skin may be overcompensating by producing more oil.

Maybe take advice from one of the beauty counter ladies?

mumtosp Sun 27-Apr-14 09:07:03

Thanks chanie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now