Vichy dermablend ultra corrective stick

(15 Posts)
MrsChocolateCupcake Wed 23-Apr-14 12:36:25

Hello,
I came across a youtube video of a lady with awful acne/and scars who uses this as a base product for covering them.
I have some acne scars they aren't hideous but I am really conscious of them.
Has anyone actually used it? Was it any good?
I don't want to shed out on it if it's no good seeing as its £19.00.
TIA

Deathraystare Wed 23-Apr-14 12:41:07

Branches of Boots have it see if there are testers.If not go on website see if there are samples they could send you.

Cocolepew Wed 23-Apr-14 12:42:58

If I remember correctly you can buy a sample kit from tbe website.

MrsChocolateCupcake Wed 23-Apr-14 12:50:24

Thanks ladies, I have looked on the website and cant seem to find a sample kit but will keep looking smile

Cocolepew Wed 23-Apr-14 13:06:17

I couldn't either, but I'm sure I saw it once before confused

Cocolepew Wed 23-Apr-14 13:11:54

My mistake, I think it was this one. It was recommended on another thread.

MrsChocolateCupcake Wed 23-Apr-14 13:47:39

Ah okay thank you smile

Hi I'm a make upo artist and i use the Vichy dermablend foundations in my kit and I love them for cover up you can get them in boots for approx £15 a little really does go a long way I really do recommend them and you can use your points to buy! If you are looking for make up DIY have a look at my blog madeoverladies.blogspot.co.uk/ x

MrsChocolateCupcake Wed 23-Apr-14 17:08:29

Thank you madeoverladies smile Thats helpful

babySophieRose Wed 23-Apr-14 17:49:53

I have the foundation, but don't like it. Its very heavy, and yes, i do use a little and warm it up before applying. In my view its designed for oily skin, not suitable for everyone.

trixymalixy Wed 23-Apr-14 18:53:39

I have had a tester palette before, but it looks like it has been discontinued.

MrsChocolateCupcake Thu 24-Apr-14 11:22:22

Thats a shame, going to head into Bournemouth and hope somewhere has it I can test out smile
Thanks for your help

maybemyrtle Thu 24-Apr-14 13:56:37

I have used it on and off, the liquid foundation has better coverage but can be quite heavy (but it's a fab concealer), the stick has a better finish but can be awkward to work with. The shades aren't quite the same in the two formulas and because they're quite opaque it's a bit harder to get a perfect match. They have had testers for both at Bournemouth and Castlepoint Boots though smile

TheGruffalo2 Thu 24-Apr-14 19:13:47

The Boots I was in at the weekend had small sachet samples of the corrective foundation.

MrsChocolateCupcake Thu 24-Apr-14 19:42:24

I had a look at boots and was actually a little disapointed tried the foundation and the stick and was disappointed withthe results sodidnt get it in the end. Thanks tho ladies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now