How to accessorise this dress please

(7 Posts)
shesaidgleeba Tue 22-Apr-14 17:44:28

I've got a bright pink skater style dress from next, it's got black beads around the neckline (so a navy blazer I thought of wouldn't go) it's for a May wedding so think I'll need a cover up but I'm feeling uninspired! (I'm a 12, 29 and blonde) what can I put it with? Bare legs? Tights? Shoes? Jewellery? Arghh stuck! thanks in advance

Toofattorun Tue 22-Apr-14 17:48:50
shesaidgleeba Tue 22-Apr-14 17:51:21

That's it but it seems more tulip like on (that looks straighter) oh I don't like it looking at that, maybe a new dress is a better idea!

Toofattorun Tue 22-Apr-14 17:55:02

OK that's not the most flattering photo of the dress!
It's a nice dress, but all you can wear with that is a black short bolero style cardigan and black shoes with natural coloured tights.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=next+pink+skater+dress+with+black+bead&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#biv=i%7C0%3Bd%7CaPreEZfdNYoVvM%3A

shesaidgleeba Tue 22-Apr-14 17:58:36

hmm I think the problem is that the colour is quite 'look at me' and the actual dress isn't THAT great, maybe It could be relegated to a holiday dress (might be better with a tan) smile

shesaidgleeba Tue 22-Apr-14 21:58:26

If I checked my bank balance and had to wear this grin! Could I wear gold or nude shoes?

Toofattorun Wed 23-Apr-14 21:50:06

You could wear nude shoes with nude coloured tights.

I am only judging from the pics. If you wore gold, I think there would be too many colours going on with the pink, black, and gold.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now