Victoria Emerson wrap bracelet

(13 Posts)
rollonthesummer Sun 20-Apr-14 19:45:54

My Facebook page keeps showing me adverts for these bracelets-has anyone seen them? They are usually £199 or something ridiculous and down to £21. I rather like them but not sure what the quality is like-the price difference if rather staggering and sounds a bit dodgy!

Allice Sun 20-Apr-14 19:56:48

It's on my feed all the time too, have never seen in real life though.

Jellypudmum Wed 23-Apr-14 00:32:58

I have three and they're lovely!
Wouldn't pay £199 for them but are worth £21.

rollonthesummer Wed 23-Apr-14 14:27:06

Which ones have you got?! Can I ask how they attach and if they're suitable for all wrist widths (mine are skinny!!)?

Jellypudmum Thu 24-Apr-14 01:27:38

I have the turquoise, the clear crystal and the black pearl / crystal combined. The fastening is a silver button like thing that fits into a selection of 3 loops so very adjustable. I have large wrists so use the end loop and wrap around four times, however my dd (aged 8 who likes to 'share' mummy's bracelets) is able to wear them too ( just wrap around more times and fasten on the tightest loop).

Weslan04 Fri 30-May-14 07:04:54

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

JRsandCoffee Tue 03-Jun-14 12:55:56

I've just bought one of these, rather nice, would not pay the full price though, £21 seems very reasonable however! Thinking I might get a couple in for present box!

Fillybuster Tue 03-Jun-14 12:58:44

I was given something similar for my birthday. I really like it, but the sparky bits do seem to 'catch' the material on my clothes and has wrecked the lining on my favourite Coast jacket - you have been warned!

everythingsgoingsouth Tue 03-Jun-14 17:36:24

discount code "250" for £2.50 off today smile

I have two, nearly three (have bought one for a friend's birthday but love it and am sorely tempted to keep it...)

I have quite big wrists so I wrap it around my wrist four times. I also fiddle with the pre-tied knots and adjust them to achieve a good fit. They are very very adjustable.

I love them. They are nice.

In no way worth over £21 though, I have no idea how they justify that price...
But for £21, yep, lovely smile

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 03-Jun-14 20:39:15

I've just googled,I wouldn't pay 21 for them, I'd be happy to pay 12. I love wrap bracelets and I really like them though. Arf@ 199grin

They're not intended to be sold at £199 - they're put on the site first for £125 and then "reduced" to £21 so that we'll be all "OMG! What a great deal!". And they're lovely for £21. I'd love to know what their sales for the full price ones are (although I bet the cream/cream one will do well for wedding season, even at the strategically inflated price).

jenniflex47 Mon 15-Dec-14 17:53:59

Hi there,

hoping someone will pick this up...Im hoping to buy a couple of these for Christmas presents. As they come from Canada, anyone know how fast the shipping was??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now