Trinny and Susannah clothing range

(38 Posts)
fridgepants Sun 13-Apr-14 00:22:03

Can't link on a tablet, but on the QVC site. My God. It out-unas Per Una.

bleedingheart Fri 18-Apr-14 14:56:13

They lost their way when they went to ITV and now this is what they are reduced to.
Vile, vile clothes that suit no one.

Fullpleatherjacket Fri 18-Apr-14 13:40:53

I'm torn between 'The Emperor's new clothes' and 'Fools and their money' to sum that lot up.

Perfect for a senior citizen's club annual seaside daytrip...

MissBattleaxe Fri 18-Apr-14 13:26:26

This poor woman painted her skirting boards and got it all over the pukey brown dress they made her wear

chocolatesaltyballs Fri 18-Apr-14 12:20:23

It's worse than Per Una Speziale. Ugh.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 18-Apr-14 12:07:56

Dear Lord, I don't know anyone who would want to wear anything from that range! Are they on glue ffs?

Thislife Fri 18-Apr-14 10:56:26

Oh god. Who is it for?

When it looks hideous even on the models, the average woman would have no chance.

MissBattleaxe Fri 18-Apr-14 10:50:51

I find it hard to believe that either of them would actually wear any of this range themselves. They've sold out.

burnishedsilver Thu 17-Apr-14 10:51:42

They know better. It's like they've just given up.

MilksteakCharlie Thu 17-Apr-14 10:46:15

Oh my god!

Those sequin jackets! The short black one and the long white one! What the actual fuck?

Have they just upcycled the tat that they made people throw out of their wardrobes in the TV series years ago?

Wishfulmakeupping Thu 17-Apr-14 10:45:47

Blimey how have they ended up doing this?! Awful cheap looking nasty urgghhhh

noddyholder Thu 17-Apr-14 10:39:27

I said this on twitter and trinny challenged me that new collection was less frumpy. had a look and it was worse. They would never wear these clothes themselves

noddyholder Thu 17-Apr-14 10:38:06

Mumsy and hideous

MissBattleaxe Thu 17-Apr-14 10:37:35

But it did always amuse me that they found feet so unfashionable you had to hide them with too long trousers.

MissBattleaxe Thu 17-Apr-14 10:36:36

Floisme- yes I remember that and it was a really good series. Their careers got derailed when they were poached by ITV and went round the country with megaphones dressing groups of women in church halls. It was terrible!

Floisme Tue 15-Apr-14 19:43:24

I used to love 'What not to Wear'. That first series on BBC2 was the first time I came across the idea of dressing for your body shape. That kind of advice is everywhere now now but no-one else was doing it at the time. So I still have a soft spot for Trinny and Susannah and I feel a bit sad to see them reduced to this. And what have they done to their faces? sad

MarshaBrady Tue 15-Apr-14 18:08:00

It's all very bad.

MissBattleaxe Tue 15-Apr-14 18:06:09

Sicaq- yes! It's as if the buyer was about 75 and looking for comfort over style.

I am really shocked at some of the items in this range. They must be desperate for the money!

Sicaq Sun 13-Apr-14 16:04:32

It reminds me of the clothes you see in cheap seaside clothes shops, all badly lit and with with dusty Venetian blinds, and frequented only by coach parties of blue-rinsed day trippers on their way to the market.

RubyReins Sun 13-Apr-14 12:50:17

I am ashamed to say that I heeded their advice to ditch navy and never ever wear it. Took me about twelve years to embrace it again (which I have done with aplomb). According to their advice my best colour is mustard hmm. Hawt.

Marylou2 Sun 13-Apr-14 11:12:26

Beyond ghastly and so botoxed they have no facial expression. Susannah giving advice on how to dress? How about accepting that you're a 16 on top and not a 12 as that might be a start!

RunnerBeen Sun 13-Apr-14 10:40:53

Christ that's even more awful than the hideous crap they used to dress people in when they were popular.

Never understood what was wonderful about them anyway, they always looked to me like they tried far too hard to dress "out there-ish".

also, which one is which?

MissBattleaxe Sun 13-Apr-14 10:33:52

Looking at these designs I can't help thinking that a) Trinny and Susannah have changed into people who admire anything shapeless and frumpy, or b) they just took the money and had no input into the range.

MissBattleaxe Sun 13-Apr-14 10:31:22

Why is she a shit person? I haven:t been following the Nigella stuff.

Because she was dating Charles Saatchi before the bed was cold and then made a crass comment about how she was going to "grab life by the throat" on her fiftieth birthday.

fridgepants Sun 13-Apr-14 10:29:00

I'm always surprised at how expensive it all is, as well. Who is it aimed at? My mum watches QVC and wouldn't spend that much,and it always looks so cheaply made.

Do they do Quacker Factory over here?

Lottapianos Sun 13-Apr-14 10:27:06

A couple of the jersey dresses look ok but well over priced. The tops are horrific. They can sod off with all their 'shape wear' too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now