Trinny and Susannah clothing range

(38 Posts)
fridgepants Sun 13-Apr-14 00:22:03

Can't link on a tablet, but on the QVC site. My God. It out-unas Per Una.

squoosh Sun 13-Apr-14 00:31:10

Jaw droppingly vile isn't it? Blue leopard print top with a long bit at the back to cover my arse, just what I've always wanted!

squoosh Sun 13-Apr-14 00:32:45

£57 for this 100% polyester monstrosity? I'll have three please.

squoosh Sun 13-Apr-14 00:34:26
AlpacaYourThings Sun 13-Apr-14 00:36:13

That stuff is shit really bad.

Itscurtainsforyou Sun 13-Apr-14 00:53:19

I saw it for long enough for them to say how much they loved the navy and white combination. I remember them saying, when they were popular years ago, that navy suited noone and should be banned...

Nasty looking stuff.

SavoyCabbage Sun 13-Apr-14 05:05:33

Oh that blouse with the massive sleeves! Trinny has made such a twat of herself over the Nigella debacle.

DaftSkunk Sun 13-Apr-14 06:14:28

I quite like this but that's about it and I wouldn't pay that much for it.

Jellaby Sun 13-Apr-14 06:26:40

I wouldnt don't buy it because I think Trinny is a shit person.

It's the icing on the cake that it's ugly as sin.

Kefybaby Sun 13-Apr-14 06:28:43

Did we expect any better?

fridgepants Sun 13-Apr-14 10:17:42

Why is she a shit person? I haven:t been following the Nigella stuff.

It was the blue leopard-print blouse that got me.

MagnaCharge Sun 13-Apr-14 10:26:18

It all looks awful but then again I have never seen anything in any of the QVC clothing ranges that could ever be described as stylish I always feel sorry for the models that have to wear it and the presenters who have to gush about it when they must know how much it looks like something your nan got from the market.

Lottapianos Sun 13-Apr-14 10:27:06

A couple of the jersey dresses look ok but well over priced. The tops are horrific. They can sod off with all their 'shape wear' too.

fridgepants Sun 13-Apr-14 10:29:00

I'm always surprised at how expensive it all is, as well. Who is it aimed at? My mum watches QVC and wouldn't spend that much,and it always looks so cheaply made.

Do they do Quacker Factory over here?

MissBattleaxe Sun 13-Apr-14 10:31:22

Why is she a shit person? I haven:t been following the Nigella stuff.

Because she was dating Charles Saatchi before the bed was cold and then made a crass comment about how she was going to "grab life by the throat" on her fiftieth birthday.

MissBattleaxe Sun 13-Apr-14 10:33:52

Looking at these designs I can't help thinking that a) Trinny and Susannah have changed into people who admire anything shapeless and frumpy, or b) they just took the money and had no input into the range.

RunnerBeen Sun 13-Apr-14 10:40:53

Christ that's even more awful than the hideous crap they used to dress people in when they were popular.

Never understood what was wonderful about them anyway, they always looked to me like they tried far too hard to dress "out there-ish".

also, which one is which?

Marylou2 Sun 13-Apr-14 11:12:26

Beyond ghastly and so botoxed they have no facial expression. Susannah giving advice on how to dress? How about accepting that you're a 16 on top and not a 12 as that might be a start!

RubyReins Sun 13-Apr-14 12:50:17

I am ashamed to say that I heeded their advice to ditch navy and never ever wear it. Took me about twelve years to embrace it again (which I have done with aplomb). According to their advice my best colour is mustard hmm. Hawt.

Sicaq Sun 13-Apr-14 16:04:32

It reminds me of the clothes you see in cheap seaside clothes shops, all badly lit and with with dusty Venetian blinds, and frequented only by coach parties of blue-rinsed day trippers on their way to the market.

MissBattleaxe Tue 15-Apr-14 18:06:09

Sicaq- yes! It's as if the buyer was about 75 and looking for comfort over style.

I am really shocked at some of the items in this range. They must be desperate for the money!

MarshaBrady Tue 15-Apr-14 18:08:00

It's all very bad.

Floisme Tue 15-Apr-14 19:43:24

I used to love 'What not to Wear'. That first series on BBC2 was the first time I came across the idea of dressing for your body shape. That kind of advice is everywhere now now but no-one else was doing it at the time. So I still have a soft spot for Trinny and Susannah and I feel a bit sad to see them reduced to this. And what have they done to their faces? sad

MissBattleaxe Thu 17-Apr-14 10:36:36

Floisme- yes I remember that and it was a really good series. Their careers got derailed when they were poached by ITV and went round the country with megaphones dressing groups of women in church halls. It was terrible!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now