MNV vol 37

(1000 Posts)

Following on from here for friendly, funny, frivolous, never free fashion talk....we don't judge, just like seeing nice things. Do come and join smile]

Utilities are also under rated Marsha

SecretSquirrel13 Mon 07-Apr-14 16:12:34

Just lost a post at end of last vol. confused
to summarise: novice v funny, Marsha well done, Blair nice skirt, dry fate has intervened re next shoes.
Am on a navy Breton hunt this week- see separate thread, any tips appreciated.
Day 1 of hols- we have all survivedsmile

shopafrolic Mon 07-Apr-14 16:42:00

Marking place for my return. It's pissing down here. I am drinking a lot.

Went to Lyme Regis today, got soaked on the beach and then, while in a gift shop looking beach drowned rat-ish, I got told I've got great hair and that someone loved my Le Pliage. flowers Decam for the bag. It's working hard this holiday.

Have a fab trip Dry.

maradesbois Mon 07-Apr-14 16:56:48

santa this is the eres top I have but with fuller bottoms. Got mine directly from eres website so maybe you could do that with a fast delivery if you see something you like?

SecretSquirrel13 Mon 07-Apr-14 17:17:47

Pm shop!

Stokey Mon 07-Apr-14 17:57:56

Marking place.

Wow Shop great compliments, think Le Pliage is essential for wet beach hols, may need to invest before we go to Wales in May.

Just done my first ebay listings, two pairs of & Other Stories shoes, quite exciting.

Lovely bikini Mara

Annianni Mon 07-Apr-14 18:09:38

Hope you're having fun Shop wine

Annianni Mon 07-Apr-14 18:35:01

Has Peaches Geldolf (sp?) died?

santamarianovella Mon 07-Apr-14 18:35:59

Mara,that's lovely, I so wanted the green bikini,but I'm positive it will be very loose,

So,I've spent all afternoon on phone/emails,talking to shopbop customer service,I gave them my measurements and they emailed me a couple of hours later saying which size top and bottom I should take,how fab is that! I looked and looked at all uk based shops and nothing really caught my eye,it was all meh,and I don't like to do meh,id rather spend on something I truly like or nothing,so I ordered the mara hoffman bikini I linked,following first choice instinct and all that! the colour will look ace with my Panama hat cheap south of France beach find ,

Annianni Mon 07-Apr-14 18:36:47

Her poor babies sad

shopafrolic Mon 07-Apr-14 18:37:04

Yes Anni 25 years old....

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Mon 07-Apr-14 18:37:37

Yes Anni, just read it on BBC after I saw it on fb. Very sad, she was so young.

santamarianovella Mon 07-Apr-14 18:40:30

Oh no! sad that is truly heart breaking!,her little boys ,sad sad

maradesbois Mon 07-Apr-14 18:54:57

Oh god, just read about peaches geldof too, how awful the poor family. Really upsetting to see children lose their mother so young.

Utterly tragic, those poor babies.

Terribly sad....those poor boys

LinusDKD Mon 07-Apr-14 19:54:29

Those poor babies! I breaks my heart to read that they have lost their mother so young.

Am back home after a lovely long weekend with DH. Will try and catch-up later.

MarshaBrady Mon 07-Apr-14 19:56:34

That is so sad.

libertychick Mon 07-Apr-14 20:04:38

Terrible news about Peaches Geldolf - her poor children - must be awful for her Dad and sisters too.

MarshaBrady Mon 07-Apr-14 20:10:39

Linus welcome back.

Santa great bikini.

And Mara would love an Eres. My H&M one has been wrecked since I starting taking ds swimming twice a week. I do need a new one.

Dry yep completely underrated. Thanks for new thread.

Having spent the day looking at Loubs I blame Shop I think my next considered purchase will be a pair of black Loub courts, but I'm not a fan of patent convent school ed so need leather or, my fav, suede.

See.....plastic shoe/Loubs all in one day wink

MarshaBrady Mon 07-Apr-14 20:35:07

Nice Dry. I like your style. They'll suit you perfectly btw.

Shop great compliments!

Pulled some stuff out from under the bed that was banished because it didn't fit anymore, everything but my old trench coat now fits grin easy wardrobe upgrade without spending any money grin

lovely, if only it were longer

This thread is not accepting new messages.