Poppy Delevingne's Jumper

(14 Posts)

Apologies for the DM link, but couldn't find the picture anywhere else.

Does anyone know where Poppy Delevingne's grey and neon jumper is from in this story - www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2597075/She-scrubs-Make-free-hair-piled-high-head-Poppy-Delevingne-enjoys-day-shopping-pregnant-pal.html

I love it. Quick google has brought nothing up, but thought someone on here might recognise it.
I'm aware there is probably no chance of me being able to afford it, but thought i'd ask on the off chance Poppy did a clothes haul in Dorothy Perkins.

Thanks

Mignonette Sat 05-Apr-14 10:50:43

I cannot click on DM links as I have tea & kittens installed which prevents it. Can you describe it?

Mignonette Sat 05-Apr-14 10:51:57

If you download a photo on here I might be able to help.

MarshaBrady Sat 05-Apr-14 10:53:03

I imagine it's Chinti and Parker but I haven't found the exact one.

MarshaBrady Sat 05-Apr-14 10:53:28

Mig check out my link smile

MarshaBrady Sat 05-Apr-14 10:53:53

It's light grey with a yellow band around the neck too.

Mignonette Sat 05-Apr-14 11:17:32

Oh that is gorgeous Marsha. An investment buy that with the right care, transcends fashion trends. <swoon>

I ended up on that site too Mig. Wonder if it's their newer or older stock as it isn't on the website. Like the two tone of greys of Poppy's jumper better than the ones on the site, but as some of their jumpers are £300+ I might as well stop dreaming about it now anyway.

On my phone so can't post a pic of Poppy in hers.

Mignonette Sat 05-Apr-14 12:05:42

Impatiently

Chianti + Parker is often sold at sale prices on the Anna Boutique website and on Net A Porter.

The prices can go down to around £70 which is still not inexpensive but a little more reachable than £300. Keep an eye out.

Mignonette Sat 05-Apr-14 12:05:56

I meant The Outnet, not NAP.

Ooh thanks for the tip Mig. Hadn't heard of that brand before today, but after browsing their website there were a few jumpers I was lusting after.

Mignonette Sat 05-Apr-14 13:33:26

Think it was Marsha who initially found it for you but glad we could both help. I hate it when i see something on somebody and cannot locate the brand!

I agree C&P is likely but could also be Vince, 360 sweater, Duffy or Velvet....look at those for similar (but only marginally cheaper)smile.

Splendid, not 100% cashmere but nice colourblocking and much less ££?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now