LK Bennett Maddox wedges

(6 Posts)
VideoEtTaceo Fri 04-Apr-14 18:57:12

Hello,

I really love the LK Bennett Maddox wedge shoes - the ones that are patent leather with the straw type wedge, in the light taupe. They always seemed to be available but have disappeared now - does anyone know whether LKB tend to bring them out in the summer? Or are they gone forever? They are mentioned in connection with a lower-heel wedge shoe as an alternative to the Maddox, but I prefer the higher heel.

TIA

Twinklestein Fri 04-Apr-14 19:03:41

This year's version has a peep toe and are called 'Estela'

I had a pair of Maddox and the straw started coming off fairly quickly...

Twinklestein Fri 04-Apr-14 19:05:56

You can also get these on Sarenza.

MaryShelley Fri 04-Apr-14 19:09:27

No real help but I have had the zella for the past two summers - this will be their third and they are still fabulous and the most lovely comfortable shoes I own

VideoEtTaceo Sun 06-Apr-14 21:43:58

Thank you both, I think I'll keep my fingers crossed they bring out the original again as I don't think I'd get as much wear out of peep toes. Worrying about your pair Twinklestein, they're pretty expensive so you'd think they'd last! I'll have a look at the Zella too, comfort is good!

Twinklestein Sun 06-Apr-14 21:59:31

Sarenza do have Maddox, but only in black which was not what you wanted.

I found them uncomfortably high, and I'm used to high shoes, I'd probably go for the Zella as they're a more wearable height.

LKB shoes don't last well ime...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now