Everything's afiver.com

(11 Posts)
fuckertyfuckfuck Thu 03-Apr-14 17:16:23

has anyone used them?
Just wondering how the sizes are?
Whats delivery times like?
im just looking for a dress for one night as cheap as possible

TheGirlFromIpanema Thu 03-Apr-14 17:20:07

I've just received two pairs of leggings today after a recommendation on here smile

They appear small but I will try a pair on later and get back to you!

Do you mean everything 5 pounds? If so, I've used them. Sizing was hit & miss tbh. For example, I ordered a jumper in two different colours - one fit perfectly, the other was tiny despite them being the same size.

I think the delivery time was ok but can't really remember.

fuckertyfuckfuck Thu 03-Apr-14 18:30:11

Thanks for the replies, generally online is iffy for me anyway as I have huge boobs and an average waist but will give it a shot I think smile

TheGirlFromIpanema Thu 03-Apr-14 20:16:43

Delivery was pretty slow imo, was 4 days but at £3.95 postage I expect quicker these days grin

Thick leggings are very thick, yay, no more need for long t-shirts at the gym and sizes are exactly as I'd expect. Bought two pairs in different sizes for dd and me and now I will be ordering more!

StepAwayFromTheEcclesCakes Thu 03-Apr-14 20:19:56

took a few days but the shoes I got were great, the 2 bags were really good, and the thick lined leggings were ok, bit cheap feeling but not see through and warm. I love browsing, wish I had tiny feet and could walk in heels as some of the shoes are awesome smile oh yeah got a really nice hat too.

CeeceeBloomingdale Thu 03-Apr-14 21:20:22

some of the stuff is ex high street and most seems to be cheap imports, like Primark standard so generally on the small side.

tvstand Thu 03-Apr-14 21:58:08

thegirl how high is the waist on the leggings?

KitKins Thu 03-Apr-14 22:10:08

Just had a look at their website as a result of this thread and tried to sort everything lowest to highest price (my default). Realised my stupidity ! grin)

tvstand Thu 03-Apr-14 22:21:34

That's like going into a pound shop and asking how much something is
grin

TheGirlFromIpanema Fri 04-Apr-14 19:35:46

Tv they are quite low, but having worn them to the gym today I can happily confirm they didn't move or slip down at all, so not a problem smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now