What 'colour' watch, ring etc to wear with what colour clothes?

(9 Posts)
FoxyHarlow123 Thu 27-Mar-14 06:36:34

If for example I'm wearing a navy or red top, do I wear silver, gold or rose gold? Or is it to do with your own colouring, as to what best suits?

dexter73 Thu 27-Mar-14 07:18:11

I don't think it matters. Wear whichever one you feel like wearing.

buttercrumble Thu 27-Mar-14 07:41:02

I would never consider matching my watch to what I'm wearing. At the moment my watch is a mix of silver and gold anyway so I guess I'm covered either way. I don't think it really matters smile

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 27-Mar-14 08:20:24

My watch is silver/gold so I can go either waysmile wear what you feel good in.

billandcoo Thu 27-Mar-14 09:15:18

I think you're in danger of overthinking confused

thepurplepenguin Thu 27-Mar-14 09:19:10

My wedding ring is rose gold and white gold so I feel I can match that to any colour, and then any colour jewellery to that!

I get what you mean though. I do try to wear gold with warm coloured clothes and silver with cool coloured clothes.

FoxyHarlow123 Thu 27-Mar-14 12:40:44

Bill - ha, you're probably right!!

Penguin - that's what I meant, about the warm/cool thing.

billandcoo Thu 27-Mar-14 17:57:14

Bless you! I only mentioned it because I get myself in such a pickle. I had my colours done and now I daren't wear make-up for fear it's too warm or cool!

smile

RockMummy Thu 27-Mar-14 18:29:04

Since having my colours done I have stuck with gold/gold coloured jewellery with warm gem stones. I only have one watch which has a gold-edged face and a tan strap which fits well with the autumn colours.
I'm happy with how it looks but what ever makes you feel good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now