Why is the *warning* Daily Mail persisting in doing this?!

(13 Posts)
WipsGlitter Wed 26-Mar-14 20:21:47

I'm not having a go her at all but in every article the DM insist on wittering on about her post baby body and "snapping" back into shape. She's quite clearly got a great set of feeding knockers and a post partum tum which is totally NORMAL. She looks fab, but not the same as before she got pregnant.

link

As for Sinnita and Lizzy Cundy. Words fail me.

ChesterCake Wed 26-Mar-14 20:27:17

I can't get your link to work, I'll have a little nosey on the sidebar of shane and see if I can find it!

WipsGlitter Wed 26-Mar-14 20:29:16
lurkingaround Wed 26-Mar-14 21:26:19

Had a look. Agree she looks great for 6 weeks post partum, but as you say, not quite a pre-pregnancy body the DM are suggesting. Both Sinnita and Lizzy have had very poor breast implants.

EthelDorothySusan Wed 26-Mar-14 21:28:18

I think Simon has been tipping off the DM so they do loads of articles on him, Mailonline is mentioned in the Kardashian's shows, so gets him lots of publicity.

TheCrackFox Wed 26-Mar-14 21:41:40

You have to scroll further down - what the hell is Carol Vorderman wearing??

jamaisjedors Wed 26-Mar-14 21:44:29

The DM do this all the time now I have noticed - instead of openly criticising, instead they post unflattering pictures saying "look how great so and so looks at 50" or some such, and then let the comments do the work....

That way they can't be criticised for dissing women's bodies, but still get lots of traffic.

WipsGlitter Wed 26-Mar-14 21:46:03

God yeah - Carol V, dreadful. Clown legs.

jamaisjedors that's interesting!

randomfemale Wed 26-Mar-14 22:00:45

Carol V just can't get it right can she? You'd think even if going by law of averages she would get it right some of the time confused

HappyGirlNow Wed 26-Mar-14 22:21:31

Exactly right jamais Tossers.

jamaisjedors Wed 26-Mar-14 22:23:54
SirRaymondClench Wed 26-Mar-14 23:08:15

Simon Cowell looks ridiculous! This poor woman has barely spent 2 nights in a row at home with her baby since it was born. All those ludicrous pictures of them at the beach and out to dinner every night. It seems like she is doing whatever she can to cling onto him. sad
When did Sinitta get her boobs done? You could drive a bus between those and they are so obvious!

StyleOverSubstance Thu 27-Mar-14 10:34:37

'Tis the price of fame and fortune, instead of getting to know your new baby and bonding, you are instead whisked off to various photo opportunities for the 'doting father' to get as much publicity as possible for whatever show he is currently involved in. Cynical, moi? you bet!

What on earth has happened to her other child? Has she even seen him since the arrival of the 'little prince'? Has he even met his new baby brother?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now