"Tweezy" facial hair remover?!

(6 Posts)
jojack17 Tue 25-Mar-14 22:01:30

Has anyone used a "tweezy" before? I've got a bit of a tache going on...just plucked out the odd hair up til now but looking for a faster, better solution! It's on the Victoria health web site...would love to her if anyone has used one

jojack17 Wed 26-Mar-14 14:43:07

Hello? Anyone...

JessieEssex Wed 26-Mar-14 14:52:21

I've got an epistick which seems to be the same thing - I read about it on here a while ago. It's fab and gets rid of loads of fine hair (i.e. tache / lady beard) quickly without leaving your skin red like waxing does. The epistick was only about £2 on ebay.

Amee Wed 26-Mar-14 16:50:56

I have just ordered an epistick. 58p on Amazon! Will let you know how I get on when it arrives.

LouiseAderyn Wed 26-Mar-14 20:27:51

I have. It stings like buggery the first few times and there is a knack to using it that takes a little while to perfect. Tbh, it's easier and less painful ( quicker certainly) to go over the tache with the epilator god my life is glamorous!

jojack17 Wed 26-Mar-14 21:14:54

Thanks ladies...will def have a look at epistick! Sick of dd stroking my tache and saying ' you're so lovely and furry mummy!'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now