Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Did she look in the mirror at all before she went out???

(9 Posts)
Deathwatchbeetle Mon 17-Mar-14 21:48:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkOiz1xcQH4

The Tanmonster

TessTackle Mon 17-Mar-14 21:52:28
LegoCaltrops Mon 17-Mar-14 21:53:48

Maybe she likes the way she looks?

PivotPIVOT Mon 17-Mar-14 22:06:16

Oh dear, I know it's very mean but she does look awful. She looked much better when it was toned down a bit!

Deathwatchbeetle Mon 17-Mar-14 22:11:01

Thanks Tess, could not do clicky link.

Lego - Well obs she probably does like the way she looks. It is still very strange though. I bet she frightens young children!

It's a protective mask - I suspect she actually thinks quite little of herself inside and needs the attention from the mask to divert people's attention from the real her. We've all done it to some extent, in whatever direction, to counterbalance and distract from something we think we secretly feel we're lacking. It becomes addictive and focusing on the mask (eg making it more extreme) also lets the wearer divert their own negative thoughts on those deeper issues.
<<Sits back in amateur psychologist's armchair, steeples fingers and looks smug. In a very revealing outfit to hide her own inner turmoil.>>

MargotLovedTom Tue 18-Mar-14 11:51:21

Who is it? YouTube link doesn't work for me.

It's a Jermey Kyle lady with a pre-Pod Snog, Marry, Avoid look.

Fontofnowt Tue 18-Mar-14 12:13:11

I've seen myself some days cutting about like stig of the dump so I admire her effort if not the outcome.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now