Concealer for under eyes and red chin?

(9 Posts)
TheDayOfMyDoctor Mon 17-Mar-14 21:26:37

I could do with a new concealer specifically to brighten up my tired looking under eyes. My chin is prone to a bit of redness too, which is very noticeable (especially in photos) because I'm so pale.

I've managed to run low on a lot of essentials at the same time, so something that won't break the bank would be good.

Any suggestions?

TheMD Mon 17-Mar-14 21:40:59

Nars creamy concealer is amazing. Pricey but a)worth every penny and b) lasts for ages and ages. Good old Estee Lauder Double wear is a safe bet as well. If you're on a smaller budget, I've heard rave review about the Natural Collection's concealer but haven't tried it myself.

scrufhead Mon 17-Mar-14 21:45:43

Try coastal scents concealer pallette.. Every colour you would need including light purples/greens/yellows to hide redness or bags. its around 20 quid but lasts ages

PivotPIVOT Mon 17-Mar-14 22:08:47

I'm very pale too and prone to redness. I use collection 2000 concealer in the lightest shade. It's about £1.99 iirc. You only need a tiny bit as it's quite heavy but it works for me and it's very cheap, hth.

FamiliesShareGerms Tue 18-Mar-14 07:24:30

I use the Collection 2000 concealer too

TheDayOfMyDoctor Tue 18-Mar-14 19:03:59

Thanks for the replies, I'll look into those.

Crutchlow35 Tue 18-Mar-14 19:09:29

There is a new lancome foundation out. It has a pot of concealer in the lid. Sorts my red chin out fine.

Snog Tue 18-Mar-14 19:16:21

I use the smash box green primer

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 18-Mar-14 22:02:47

Bare minerals powder concealer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now