Are these boots worth the price? Le Chameou Vierzon. Anyone owns it?

(9 Posts)
DrOwh Mon 17-Mar-14 20:30:09

I have never heard of these boots before and I hate colourful patterned Wellies and don't want to have a big 'hunter' sign on my boots either.

I have a fab rain coat but nothing to go with it and my feet always ends up wet.

Oh and I have a £10 discount and it is my Birthday soon, if it makes the price less obscene...

Will these boots last me forever?

Capitola Mon 17-Mar-14 20:37:09

I have Le Chameau boots and they do feel like they will last forever.

DrOwh Mon 17-Mar-14 20:48:01

OOOps forgot the link:
Le Chameau

DrOwh Mon 17-Mar-14 20:49:37

Capitola
Are they true to the size and what kind of boots do you have?
I am usually a 5.5, but if I buy a rubber boots I better buy a size 6 to use with thick socks right?
I like my feet to be dry and warm.

cakehappy Mon 17-Mar-14 20:53:23

Ohhhhh...love em! I'd pay that!!! (Lucky you! Never heard of them but they look nice!!)

Capitola Mon 17-Mar-14 21:49:09

I think mine are a 4 and I am a 3 usually. I wear fairly thick long wellie socks with them - toasty.

impty Tue 18-Mar-14 08:17:59

Le chameau boots are lovely. Great quality and warm. Fit a liitle large. So my regular size has plenty of room for thick socks. They are a great price.

cressetmama Tue 18-Mar-14 13:56:29

Got for it. Have been very pleased with my (dull) le Chameau boots, but those look good. Mine are three years old, at least, and showing no sign of wear despite daily use in winter.

bawabod Tue 18-Mar-14 16:32:40

I have le chameau willies and they are fab, used everyday when the weather was awful to dog walk. Very comfy and I would buy from their range again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now