Best blazer?

(6 Posts)
eurochick Mon 17-Mar-14 10:04:32

I'm looking for a nice bright/pastel jacket to wear for work (quite smart). I'm preggo and all I can fit into is a few jersey dresses (black and navy so far). These are more casual than I would usually wear for work. I was planning to smarten them up with a jacket.

I quite like this one but am not 100% that yellow is my colour so I am having a look to see what else is around. Any inspiration S&Bers?

This bright blue blazer is really beautiful in real life: www.stories.com/Ready-to-wear/All_ready-to-wear/Cotton-blend_blazer/590771-1517791.1

This blue wool jacket is amazing, but expensive: www.johnlewis.com/tara-jarmon-collarless-wool-jacket-bleu-vif/p1153395

Another blue wool blazer, but this Banana Republic one is £140: bananarepublic.gap.co.uk/browse/product.do?cid=98073&vid=1&pid=000932447G013-14819

eurochick Mon 17-Mar-14 13:57:14

Thanks belinda! I love the stories and BR ones (and there is a BR near my office, so I'm going to and check that out). Bright blue could work really well.

Its a bit easier on most people's skin tones, isn't it?! I also have an emerald green (so, not bright green) blazer, but, like, yellow, it will be great for some, awful for others. I'm sure there will be other colours around, but blue is a good work colour. Love to hear how you get on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now