Swimming cossie for a long body n AA boobs

(17 Posts)
GoodnessKnows Mon 17-Mar-14 06:39:40

As the title reads, I'd like a non-frumpy swimming costume that would be long enough in the body but act like a wonder bra in the boob department. I'm a bit of a triangular shape (think isosceles) vs a pear.
Any ideas?
I found a lovely one on M&S but the boob didn't stretch high enough.

RegainingUnconsciousness Mon 17-Mar-14 06:56:44

Watching with interest for long-bodied suits.

But I'm skeptical of the AA bust - have you tried the bra intervention threads?!

ilikeyourface Mon 17-Mar-14 07:03:42

Yup I second trying the bra intervention threads

Ive got a long body, Ive been looking for a tankini, basically the same as a one piece but I dont have to worry about it looking stretched.
I havent worn a one piece since I was a child!

My friend said if she had my figure she'd just wear a bikini but I feel uncomfortable in one at an indoor pool. I dont mind at the beach or an outdoor pool.

GoodnessKnows Mon 17-Mar-14 08:18:00

Yes. Lots of good bra advice. Still find I'm AA

GoodnessKnows Mon 17-Mar-14 08:44:00

Desperate, I found these. They have tankinis: http://www.longtallsally.com/c/tall/swimwear

Bus need my boob boosting version as don't fancy chicken fillets swimming around.

SorrelForbes Mon 17-Mar-14 10:30:05

Yes. Lots of good bra advice. Still find I'm AA

The thing is that an AA means your under bust and across bust measurements are exactly the same. Have you measured according to this?

Thanks will check that out smile

OnIlkleyMoorBahTwat Mon 17-Mar-14 16:18:00

If a long body makes one pieces impractical, wouldn't a bikini be better?

That's what most women wear on the beach anyway and you can mix and match tops and bottoms so that they all fit properly.

GoodnessKnows Mon 17-Mar-14 18:55:57

Onlikely, you're right re bikinis but I've a mighty fine scar I need to keep out of the sun. It's on my back.

ManicMinor Tue 18-Mar-14 22:50:36

Seaspray do a good range of longer length swimsuits! some with padding.

And Max Cleavage do some tankinis with gel boosts if that would work instead.

But yes, a definite gap in the market.

RegainingUnconsciousness Tue 18-Mar-14 23:02:35

Ooh, thanks Manic

BiscuitMillionaire Tue 18-Mar-14 23:05:01

I'm small of boob and followed advice to get a halter-neck style - and it really does make a difference, I recommend you try it. In my case, a halter-neck tankini.

Thats what I want but cant find any, tesco had some tankinis but the colours were horrible.

SorrelForbes Wed 19-Mar-14 07:59:22

Any of these?

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/swimwear/tankinis/

BikeRunSki Wed 19-Mar-14 09:24:06

Land's End do long length swim suits. I have similar swimsuit issues and after trying on loads of tankinis recently, I have found that Speedo ones meet in the middle. All the others I tried left a big gap of bare tummy flab! Unfortunately the speedo ones don't do any wobderbra wonders.

GoodnessKnows Thu 20-Mar-14 04:51:10

Thank you, all!
Manic, I'm now drooling and deloberTing over which of the many lovely MX Clevage ones to choose! Thank you!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now