Micellar cleanser

(15 Posts)
cloggal Sun 16-Mar-14 15:23:40

I've been buying Bioderma Sensibio online and paying a bloody premium for it (I love it)... has anyone tried the Garnier dupe? I'd be glad to save a few quid on a bottle if it was a reasonable match for my Bioderma but haven't heard much about it, would be great to hear any thoughts!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 16-Mar-14 16:53:06

I'm using the Loreal one and love it , my next purchase will be garnier as you get such a whopping bottle!

cloggal Sun 16-Mar-14 17:14:30

that's what's tempting me, Dame! Glad to hear the Loreal one is good too, always another option!

I've bought the Lancome one - its expensive but I really rate it. And the bottle is MASSIVE.

MissMalonex2 Sun 16-Mar-14 18:27:16

I prefer the one by la Roche posay to the bioderma ones - they sell in boots and sometimes are included in the 3 for 2 offers

Sticklebricks Sun 16-Mar-14 18:50:23

I've got the loreal one and it has a slightly funky smell. Love the bioderma one but agree it's expensive. Might try garnier next...

ihatethecold Sun 16-Mar-14 20:04:38

I got the superdrug one, it's on offer for about £2.50

It's good, does what it says on the tin!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 16-Mar-14 20:39:26

I couldn't find the one in super drug when I lookedsad

nicelyneurotic Sun 16-Mar-14 20:41:41

I've tried them all and love the Garnier one. Go for it, if you don't like it (unlikely) you've only lost £4!

ncjustbecause Sun 16-Mar-14 21:48:46

what is it? I have dry flakey skin, any good for me?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 16-Mar-14 21:51:32

YY excellent, it's improved my flaky skin!

TheHandbagOfGlory Sun 16-Mar-14 21:54:13

I didn't really get on with the L'Oreal one, it made my skin feel a bit sticky, I love the Nifea Sensitive one though. It's the most like Bioderma that I've found.

LaTrucha Sun 16-Mar-14 22:20:07

I've been using the Superdrug one and it's good.

Megbeth Mon 17-Mar-14 05:52:34

The Garnier one is great. I am a beauty therapist & have used loads of cleansers. It removes mascara & foundation easily with no stinging around the eyes. I am very impressed with it.

cloggal Mon 17-Mar-14 14:07:51

Definitely going to give the Garnier and the LRP ones a go - just noticed they have one in their Rosaliac range which could work for my skin...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now