Aldi CC cream

(10 Posts)
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 16-Mar-14 12:40:51

Got some this morning, not tried it yet except for on my hand-looked an alarming colour but rubs into nothing. Smells a bit odd at first too but that fades quickly.

Will report back later with my verdictgrin

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 16-Mar-14 12:55:16

Oh and their foot cream is so much better than Flexitol!

SoleSource Sun 16-Mar-14 12:57:41

What does CC mean?

Is this the oil?

Me want some

SoleSource Sun 16-Mar-14 12:59:59
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 16-Mar-14 13:01:26

Yeah, colour correction.

I got the oil last week, it's good stuff!

Love Aldi productsgrin

SoleSource Sun 16-Mar-14 13:02:34

I was eagerly awaiting the oil update sad

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 16-Mar-14 16:33:42

Oh sorrygrin yeah it's nice stuff,all their stuff is fab though imo.

Also noticed they had a new day cream with added shimmer for those that like it.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 17-Mar-14 15:13:51

So I tried it out, it would definitely not be suitable for someone with very pale skin. I'm fair/ medium and its just about ok for me.

Quite a decent coverage. I think I'll keep it for the summer when my skin's a bit darker. Best cc I've tried so far mainly because it's not orangegrin

I'm trying to convince Dp that I need it grin

RahRahRasputin Mon 17-Mar-14 16:00:05

I'd been wondering whether to start a thread to rave about their foot cream but now you've mentioned it I feel it's okay to crash yours grin

I had a hard but of skin and was excited nervous about having to get one of those foot knife things or something, but the Lacura hydro urea foot cream got rid of it in one use shock

I'm going to try their face stuff next but can't get there again for a while sad is it one of the things that only comes in every so often? Seems a bit silly as people need to wash their face all year round confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now