Toast dungarees....

(53 Posts)
Pixiepie Sat 08-Mar-14 18:59:22

What do you think? awful or nice. The denim ones are all sold out and with a hefty pricetag they have now introduced linen cotton ones in a kind of beige colour. I am in two minds. I love the top half of them but think the bottom half make the model look like an overgrown toddler. What do you think of them? Or maybe you have a pair and think they look nice on real women? I think the models make the clothes look weird and really puts me off buying anything from them [ if i could afford it] as they are way overpriced imo. Comments please ?????!!!!

MerylStrop Sat 15-Mar-14 16:14:48

Amber you look great
You are wearing an identical outfit to my 7 year old daughter. She looks fab too.

Pixiepie Sat 12-Apr-14 11:45:05

I ordered the toast ones to see what all the fuss was about. OMG they were hiddeous!!!! I looked like andy pandy!!! RETURNED!!! i honestly cant see how anyone would suit them. How could they sell out!! They were truly horrible! I am a size 12 so dont consider myself as normal. They just looked so wrong!

Pixiepie Sat 12-Apr-14 11:45:54

Sorry that should have read...i am a size 12 and consider myself AS NORMAL in size that is!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now