Hair Wand Users

(7 Posts)
SmashleyHop Fri 28-Feb-14 09:38:02

I use one, I have a metric crap ton of hair that is long and thick- takes half the time to curl it using the wand than anything else. I never wear a glove either. I think it gives me a nice natural beachy wave look.

Felix90 Fri 28-Feb-14 09:37:04

Sorry forgot to say its dead easy and takes me about 10 minutes to do my hair, which is medium thickness and pretty long. I find the waves don't drop out too smile

Felix90 Fri 28-Feb-14 09:34:10

I have the babyliss waving wand which is great. I don't ever use the glove. I'm very careful and haven't burnt myself in the 2/3 years I've owned it! It's an oval shape rather than round so gives really nice soft waves.

Jaeme Fri 28-Feb-14 09:32:07

You need to be really careful not to burn yourself but they're easy to use and it doesn't take a huge amount of time.

I have the enrapture one which lets you set different temperatures on different sections. Mine was about £50 from boots but just found it on sale for £18, grr!!

www.homebargains.co.uk/products/8031-enrapture-encode-totem-styler.aspx

DracoMalfoysHairGel Fri 28-Feb-14 08:35:01

Yes I have naturally curly hair but use a wand if I fancy big curls for a night out . Section off your hair and curl the underneath section first . I usually go for 1 inch thick sections to get largish curls . Spray with a heat protectant . I like the loreal elnett one . Curl hair , let it cool then run fingers through very gently to soften. I usually run a little serum through at the same time .

RiojaHaze Thu 27-Feb-14 22:34:51

Yes easy and achievable but also dangerous!! You need a glove to wear whilst doing it but it gives a beautiful curl IMO.

Filofax Thu 27-Feb-14 22:31:51

Please advise and recommend.

I have shoulder length thick hair which is naturally wavy, not that it gets the chance. I love the softly waved look, is it easily and quickly achiveable?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now