What was the last piece of jewellery you bought?

(40 Posts)
DaftSkunk Thu 27-Feb-14 10:34:52

I'm looking for cheap inspiration grin.

These were my last purchases from ASOS.

This

This

sunshinemmum Fri 28-Feb-14 11:00:45

I have bought this one as a Christmas present for someone (sorry about the C word) It is quite pretty delicate rather than a statement necklace as I expected. www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_060010135997_-1

Got it off ebay its a john richards from dehbams but brought new it was 70 pounds got for 12:99

Looking at wedding rings at min ( on work break )

sunshinemmum Fri 28-Feb-14 11:10:39

Wow that was a bargain!

Sunshine I been on esty and found our weddings rings

sunshinemmum Fri 28-Feb-14 14:24:32

Fantastic what are they like?

frankietwospots Fri 28-Feb-14 14:54:18

Feck, mine broke within 2 hours of wearing it. But it can be fixed.

I just bought this bracelet in 3 tone gold at lunchtime.

Well, I say bought. I was in the shop cos they were giving out free champers and canapes, and having 25% off full price items. That brought it down to �30, and looky here, I happened to have a voucher for that very amount! So it was free, really.

I wear a lot of grey, and have started to buy more rose gold coloured items, so it seems like it'll be quite versatile.

HermioneWeasley Fri 28-Feb-14 16:17:31

frankietwospots. I've got that one!

Titanuim with purple and the purple is the writinv if dp wants plain one thats fine though love the blue strip ones gping email a few later to see if they do the style in purple

sunshinemmum Fri 28-Feb-14 16:54:54

Stars that sounds really pretty! There is so much choice now, though twenty years ago we had my plain gold band made at a craft fair while we watched smile I must be due an eternity ring wink

Sunshine I know when I was married the first time in the 90's I didnt feal like it was mine so many choices taken from me but now I cam choose theres so much choose and purple is my fav colour so it features alot

sunshinemmum Fri 28-Feb-14 18:58:32

smile Purple is meant to be a lucky colour isn't it, I'm sure I read that it has significance historically somewhere?

Yeah and only royalty would be allowed to wear it
grin

sunshinemmum Fri 28-Feb-14 19:22:37

Ah do we now address you as your Majesty or will ma'am do? grin

grin stars is fine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now