What are your favourite LUSH products?

(29 Posts)
supadupapupascupa Tue 25-Feb-14 20:38:53

I'm always a bit overwhelmed when i go in store.

I religiously use American Cream conditioner, and i really like Whoosh shower Jelly

What else is worth trying?

VivaLeBeaver Tue 25-Feb-14 21:56:54

Oh I've found the vigilante group, Sea Shepherd I'm guessing is the one?

Meglet Tue 25-Feb-14 22:00:34

Shangri-la moisturiser.
Helping hands.
Coalface.
Olive branch.

viva They support hunt saboteurs. TBH the shop staff have to put up with whatever hairbrained idea HQ come up with, I worked there for years. When they supported the hunt sabs we got so sick of it I said I'd kill a bloody fox if one came in the shop, I wasn't the only one who was fed up taking the flack for HQ (I was a veggie lentil weaver at the time).

backinthebox Tue 25-Feb-14 22:27:43

Lush have indirectly funded Hamas, 'eco-pirates' who endorse deliberate sinking of ships, Hunt Saboteurs Association who are so convinced they are in the right they wear balaclavas to carry out their 'activities,' Plane Stupid (stupid is as stupid does - what kind of person sits on a runway? Especially when funded by an international jet-setter) and is just generally hypocritical in so many ways. These are the main groups they've funded recently who advocate guerilla tactics as part of their normal methods of protest, although this year's donations to anti-fracking groups could fund a considerable amount of direct action yet.

Of the groups linked to above, I happen to agree with some of their sentiments, to disagree with others, and have not enough knowledge on others to make a decision. What I object to is me buying a bar of shampoo and implicitly supporting what are often violent, illegal and unnecessary means to get a point across, whether I agree or disagree with it. But hey, if you don't mind where your money goes, keep shopping at LUSH!

foolssilver Wed 26-Feb-14 00:35:53

Lush threads always end up in a discussion about their policies. I'm part of one of those groups and so much that is written about us is negative spin or just plain untrue.

Anyway in terms of lush products I love ultrabland too and snow fairy at Christmas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now