You all know about Revlon colour stay, right?

(83 Posts)
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 25-Feb-14 12:29:22

I have huge problems finding a foundation that doesn't pool into my pores and I haven't even got big pores! I nearly found one the other week, Revlon whipped creme, but doesn't last long.

I'm sure I've tried colour stay before but not the dry skin formula.

This stuff is great, just blends into the skin and cancels out redness etc.I don't even need a concealer.

Goes on well well fingers or using a real techniques dome brush and buffed in.

Put it on this morning and it's still going strong. Not tested it when I've got hot and sweaty yet but so far it's looking good.

For reference the shade Buff is good for NW 20 skinsmile

MrsMeow Sat 26-Apr-14 13:49:22

Ooh fab, I'm NW20 and always willing to try new masks grin

Is it as good coverage wise as MAC? I use Studio Fix usually.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 26-Apr-14 14:10:09

Million times better than Mac imo. I really think their foundations are over hyped.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 26-Apr-14 14:11:39

White-what a shame, was going to suggest mixing it with something else but glad the moisturiser worked. Maybe try a damp blender?

whitewitchofnarnia Sat 26-Apr-14 14:15:03

Will try a damp beauty blender tomorrow, dd has commented on my skin saying it looks different in a good way!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 26-Apr-14 14:19:27

Oh nice one!grin

I'm over the moon with it tbh,I was sick to death of bare minerals and had given up on liquid foundation.

whitewitchofnarnia Sat 26-Apr-14 16:18:03

Even though it is dark , its not ORANGE unlike everyother foudation i've tried which is great!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 26-Apr-14 18:48:50

I know, the colours are very flattering.

Milmingebag Sat 26-Apr-14 19:54:27

I'm NW20 according to Mac. I have a very oily t-zone with enlarged pores and this stuff is the best. Sand Beige is a perfect match on me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now