I've kindly decided to share where you can buy ultra cheap uggs : )

(206 Posts)
ClaraFox Tue 25-Feb-14 11:44:26

I've been using this company for a while and always been really impressed. I've bought three pairs of Uggs from them and loads of pairs of Toms. The Toms I buy cost me between £5 and £12 a pair ( have never paid more ) and my latest pair of Uggs arrived this morning. They're chestnut Bailey Button ones and I paid £34.99.

I always go to the ' clearance ' bit and the ' ex display ' bit to buy and the Uggs I ordered yesterday from the ex display section were described as ' marks on right boot upper' ... As per every single pair I've ordered, there has never been a single blemish on them!

The Uggs range in price from £30 to £90 ish and they add new lines every week. They don't have the hugest amount so it's always about checking back in. They are of course 100% the real deal.

Some of you will have heard of them ... It's 'branch309' and they're the 'Schuh' company.

Anyway , if you buy Uggs and Toms ( they do all sorts of others as well! ) then this is the place to get them. Despite the faults/blemishes they list, mine are always immaculate

ClaraFox Tue 25-Feb-14 11:45:38

The boots I've just received are currently 160 quid in office

34 quid is a bargain in my book!

2madboys Tue 25-Feb-14 11:46:39

Except that you didn't share ...

ClaraFox Tue 25-Feb-14 11:47:48

I did !! I just can't do a link as on my mobile

Google branch309 ... You'll spot it !

TrinityRhino Tue 25-Feb-14 11:49:11

but Uggs are hideous

and don't they just melt in rain and wet ground?

TrinityRhino Tue 25-Feb-14 11:50:00
expatinscotland Tue 25-Feb-14 11:50:35

Counterfeit.

AcrylicPlexiglass Tue 25-Feb-14 11:50:57
AcrylicPlexiglass Tue 25-Feb-14 11:51:24

Trinity got there first!

YoureBeingASillyBilly Tue 25-Feb-14 11:52:02

I think uggs and their fake equivalents should only be worn indoors. They look ridiculous when used as 'real' footwear. They're slippers! And i think theyre to blame for people now wearing PJs outside- people got confused grin

Princesspond Tue 25-Feb-14 11:53:49

But they are sooo warm. They have lots of other brands cheap ex display too. Anyway clara sssh don't tell everyone about the website, I just bought a pair of uggs last night for for 49.99 from there. I've bought others previously and the damage/marks were unnoticeable

AcrylicPlexiglass Tue 25-Feb-14 11:53:54

Uggs on there today are still fairly pricey, whether or not counterfeit and/or ugly! Only the slippers are under £80!

TrinityRhino Tue 25-Feb-14 11:53:58

I wouldn't even wear them as slippers
they are fugly

and look like they are made of a piece of a kiddies foam floor mat and some left over rug

Princesspond Tue 25-Feb-14 11:55:20

Expat - they aren't counterfeit they are part if Schuh and on the Ugg official stockist list

AcrylicPlexiglass Tue 25-Feb-14 11:55:25

Sorry, missed that you look in clearance/ex-display.

TrinityRhino Tue 25-Feb-14 11:55:55

Princesspond 50 quid!! on really ugly slippers

these look better

AND YOU CAN MICROWAVE THEM, cant get warmer than that grin

ClaraFox Tue 25-Feb-14 11:58:01

They're not counterfeit expat. They're genuine. Schuh are a recognised and respected company. So maybe you should be aware of your facts prior to your one word post

Princesspond Tue 25-Feb-14 11:59:21

Honestly I'm a recent convert, sheepskin is just so warm, with those and my down coat I'm never cold now smile

ClaraFox Tue 25-Feb-14 12:00:00

Now, if you don't want to wear uggs then that's fine. And if you don't want to buy them that's great.

But I posted a GENUINE bargain and made it clear in the title that it was Ugg boots so maybe someone will find it useful?

And yes, they're on the real list with official Ugg

TrinityRhino Tue 25-Feb-14 12:00:17

don't start on expat, thankyou

No way they are real deal if they are costing you £35. Blemish or no blemish.

TrinityRhino Tue 25-Feb-14 12:00:48

maybe you need to google sense of humour
I wasn't being nasty

ClaraFox Tue 25-Feb-14 12:01:31

Ooh trinity! No no! And I get you 100 pounds I'm more stylish that you grin

Yes I know they're ugly but they're great for wear I live and they last and last.

Princess - I saw the 49 pound ones too!

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Tue 25-Feb-14 12:01:43

There are other things on there too. I think it was kind of you to share, thank you Clara.

Oh sorry x-post, didn't see they were from Schuh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now