Aldi Lacura skin care..what is it like?

(15 Posts)

On the Aldi website they're doing some of the face care on a special offer on Sunday 23rd wink

Also, the facewash works well, and doesn't dry out my skin but it does smell and taste like bubble mixture.

I like the thick night cream, but find that the serum doesn't do much for my tired old wrinkly face unfortunately.

TheGruffalo2 Wed 19-Feb-14 18:43:57

I tried the whole range a few years ago. Seemed OK, but I hated the chemically smell to the point that some days it turned my stomach so I binned it. Smell is a funny thing, I've since tried to go more natural with all products and find that Jason does exactly the same thing.

candycrushhater Wed 19-Feb-14 18:37:43

I've been using the day and night creams for about 6 weeks now and my skin has never looked better. It feels very plump and nourished. I'm loving it smile

Floisme Wed 19-Feb-14 18:36:35

I can't agree about the serum, sorry! I thought it smelt like a chemical works and my face was itching all day. Serves me right though for being a sucker.

Vickiyumyum Wed 19-Feb-14 18:26:42

I find it balls up. Not sure how to describe it but it doesn't seem to sink in and leaves a residue on my skin that I can rub into little balls.

Catsmamma Wed 19-Feb-14 18:26:33

i have tried all sorts of their potions!

Last time I went thought there was just nothing, no basics, no makeup wipes, no fancy schmancy serums I was gutted.

I really like their stuff usually....although I will say the shimmer cream is a little overpowering on its own, I felt like that Bond Girl from Goldfinger. But a small dab in with the a ordinary day cream was great.

Very good for the price, especially the serum and eye creams. The moisturiser is as good as any of the �20 - �30 ones. It's not Creme de la mer but then one is �4.99 and one is �499.

OhBabyLilyMunster Wed 19-Feb-14 18:23:17

Serum lovely

AphraBane Wed 19-Feb-14 18:19:24

It's remarkably good for the price.

Rummikub Wed 19-Feb-14 18:18:50

I like the serum. The smell reminds me of ponds cold cream.

DipMeInChocolate Wed 19-Feb-14 18:17:34

Its all I use. They're really good.

bubblesausage Wed 19-Feb-14 18:16:43

Keeping an eye as I want to know too!

Allthingsprettyreturns Wed 19-Feb-14 18:13:41

I am thinking of getting the night cream and the moisture something or other..so what is it like?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now