Thick blue tights

(7 Posts)
HappyAsEyeAm Sun 09-Feb-14 12:37:10

I am looking for thick, plain winter tights in this colour:

www.whitestuff.com/chicory-cardi-prod408466_river_blue/

Any ideas where I could find them please? I have looked on my tights, m and s and next (where the tights are incredibly long by the way)

DaftSkunk Sun 09-Feb-14 15:02:57
HappyAsEyeAm Sun 09-Feb-14 15:39:30

Cheers, but they're a bit thin for me. I need them to be thick and wooly, as I am so pale that otherwise I will just look like
I am freezing!

vitaminC Sun 09-Feb-14 16:16:03

I have some a similar colour. I got them from a department store. I think the brand is Wolford.

LittleBabyPigsus Sun 09-Feb-14 16:53:28

Pamela Mann, look in TK Maxx (which is great for tights anyway, have a good rummage) or on eBay. Big size range too.

roundwindow Sun 09-Feb-14 17:19:05

tightsplease and uktights.com (sorry these aren't links, but if you google them they should come up) both have a brilliant range, probably the biggest you'll find anywhere. I've used then both and been very satisfied. HTH.

HappyAsEyeAm Sun 09-Feb-14 20:09:14

Thanks v much. Got some on tights please in a colour called flint. I will give them a go! To me, the colour is more like a bluebell, but its so hard to get that colour. I might end up just playing safe and going for a soft ribbed grey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now