what do you think of these sandals?

(23 Posts)
MyMeMy Sun 09-Feb-14 17:17:38

Hmm, I shouldn't love the silver Hasbeens but I do! Does anyone know if they're comfortable though, anything without a cushioned insole kills the ball of my feet sad

Snowdown Sun 09-Feb-14 10:13:54

I love them! Sarah Jessica Parker is a fan - she wore them with full skirts and turned up jeans and she looked very cool. envy

RustyBear Sun 09-Feb-14 09:34:51

Currently the exchange rate is about 10.6 Swedish kroner to the pound, so divide the prices by 10 for a very rough guide.

But if you look at the site whereismyhat linked to , there's a panel to the bottom right of each shoe's web page giving prices & shipping for various locations.

ShyGirlie Sun 09-Feb-14 09:22:59

wow, just saw swedish hasbeens. LOVING the super high peep toe ones. cant understand prices though, does anyone have a rough idea what they'd cost, and what the shippimg would be like?!? i think i would wear these every single day in the summer (hopefully sunny and dry!)

AndTwoBits Sun 09-Feb-14 07:28:36

I have the silver lotta clogs. I love them! They don't hurt my feet, i can wear them for hours and i think they look funky. I wear them with turned up skinnies and plain black t shirts in warm weather.

cloudskitchen Sat 08-Feb-14 23:42:47

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought "dressing up box" grin

SinglePringle Sat 08-Feb-14 21:38:07

The clunky-ness. It's the clunky-ness. That's what it is. Feet are ugly. Why would you want to add to that? Shoes should either make feet look elegant, strong (and these don't IMO), or practical.

See, I like DM boots, Louboutin stilettos and (currently) Nike wedge trainers so it's not all about the 'dainty' but they just look... Orthopedic.

SinglePringle Sat 08-Feb-14 21:32:59

I want to like them. I love the front / silver but the wooden heels? I've never seen them suit anyone. I work in Shoreditch and see a lot of this style and every time if see them I think, 'Oh, has she got the styling right? Has she got the legs?' And I want it to be so. Because they should look amazing on a 21 year old gazelle.

But no. Never. And I've got slim ankles, calves and thighs with a 38 inside leg, so it ain't jealousy.

CuntyBunty Sat 08-Feb-14 21:29:10

I love the Swedish hasbeens, WhereIsMyHat, but too expensive for me sad. I got nice Fly London Sandals in the sales for only about £50. The Lotta of Stockholm are gorgeous too. I'm not a fan of spindly stilettos, so the chunky shoes with a bit of height do it for me.

aoife24 Sat 08-Feb-14 21:28:54

Another one here who loves the Lotta clogs!

WhereIsMyHat Sat 08-Feb-14 21:21:27
WhereIsMyHat Sat 08-Feb-14 21:20:17

They're like Swedish hasbeens. Clarks originals had some similar a few years ago and you can pcm them up cheaply on eBay sometimes.

southeastastra Sat 08-Feb-14 21:03:36

oh i wonder if they will be uncomfortable i guess if they're clogs they have not give in them grin they look soo pretty though

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 08-Feb-14 21:01:39

I used to fight with reception class mates over a pair of them in the dressing up corner, in 1975grin

Jbck Sat 08-Feb-14 21:00:04

I don't think the open toed ones are as cute. I have Sanita zebra print mules that I love.

paperdress Sat 08-Feb-14 20:46:20

oh no- followed the link to the lotta site & have now discovered i REALLY want these shoes that i didnt know existed 5 mins ago...

Lambzig Sat 08-Feb-14 20:46:12

Nice, but make sure they are not too heavy. Heavy clogs make your feet hurt.

southeastastra Sat 08-Feb-14 20:46:04

oh they're nice but not as nice lady

paperdress Sat 08-Feb-14 20:43:19

very cool
very dear

Lotta from Stockholm are similar but much cheaper.

CuntyBunty Sat 08-Feb-14 20:34:23

They are funky. They look well made too, but yes, I would wince at the price.

southeastastra Sat 08-Feb-14 20:29:13

i like them but wondered if they were cheaper anywhere else!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now