Atterley Road dire customer service

(66 Posts)
RubyLovesShopping Fri 31-Jan-14 14:55:03

I placed a sale order on 1st Jan, it finally arrived on 10th. I returned unwanted items to them on 13th and they've yet to refund me and are unable to tell me when they can just constantly quoting the same old backlog very busy etc story. I know I am not alone with this and several MNers have suffered the same. It has really put me off ordering from them again. Anyone else going through this apart from the 3 or 4 I know of already?

Moony86 Wed 16-Jul-14 00:31:48

I purchased a pants of eBay paying via PayPal on the 11th. Got an email today saying they refunded me due to the website being inaccurate and they were out of stock! Really annoying especially as there is still one of them available on eBay!!! I suppose after all the other posts I can feel lucky the refund is through, at least through PayPal... Put me off though I don't think I wanna use ten again!

clm2 Mon 03-Mar-14 19:55:31

I just tried to spend the GIFT15 apology and have been told it expired attend Feb! The email didn't say so, so its disappointing to say the least. Am in discussion with them, but its not good as an apology.

shopafrolic Fri 14-Feb-14 09:03:37

Edward seems to be doing all the customer service now (poor guy)

Hi Shopafrolic
Thanks for the email. Currently returns processing is running at 7 days from receipt of the parcel back in the warehouse. We are catching up so that returns are processed within 24 hours. So if you do decide to return an item it should be quick. But if you have an issue please contact me directly.

Regards,
Edward

ChablisLover Thu 13-Feb-14 19:34:39

Was looking earlier at the satchels bag but it's out of stick nowhmm

So got a the grey petit bateau top for £18

Was looking at the sweat shirt but have piles of grey sweat shirts

Umlauf Thu 13-Feb-14 18:44:46

anni try GIFT15

Annianni Thu 13-Feb-14 18:26:56

Thanks Shop but I meant a voucher, not the bag grin

shopafrolic Thu 13-Feb-14 18:19:44

PM Anni

shopafrolic Thu 13-Feb-14 18:18:44

Anni I checked again and I think they're there. Click on Accessories, Bags and sort by price low to high...... It's there.

Annianni Thu 13-Feb-14 18:15:41

<stamps feet>
Not fair Shop I want one sad

shopafrolic Thu 13-Feb-14 18:12:16

Blimey - so I caved - and ordered an Orange Zatchel (last one I think) priced at £30. Clicked on the view bag bit and entered the code and then noticed the thing at the bottom about Atterley Road points..... always wondered what they were. Redeemed the lot and got the back for about £4! Nice one.

shopafrolic Thu 13-Feb-14 18:00:21

That's what I'm wondering - if you place an order, and end up returning - will it still take 28 days plus to get your money back. Not sure I can face it.....
Edward.... what say you?

Umlauf Thu 13-Feb-14 17:59:02

I'm dithering over MIH Oslo jeans in a size 28 as I have the marrakech in a 29 and they are tight... I can't face returns again!

shopafrolic Thu 13-Feb-14 17:58:31

Only thing that gets me is it is the same level of discount that they give to new customers. Surely apologies to pissed off existing customers should have been worth £20? hmm smile

charitygirl Thu 13-Feb-14 17:54:04

I've had one - I was fuming after my refund taking best part of a month...BUT I'm easily won round! Got this fab bag for £18 inc postage (and as its a bag it almost certainly won't need to do back...)

www.atterleyroad.com/neon-tote.html

Annianni Thu 13-Feb-14 17:47:09

I've not had one <shrugs>
But I've not shopped there for ages, since they started charging for delivery, and ignored my email.

Umlauf Thu 13-Feb-14 17:28:17

ha I probably should have checked my email before I said that! I did. smile

ChablisLover Thu 13-Feb-14 16:53:33

I got this too

Definitely entices me back

Thanks Edward

Umlauf Thu 13-Feb-14 16:51:32

I didn't!! Not sure I'll bother again, lots of aggro for no little reward.

Decameron Thu 13-Feb-14 16:46:13

Yes, I got it too, thanks Edward, that certainly entices me back.

AndTwoBits Thu 13-Feb-14 16:42:24

I just received a £15 gift card from them as way of an apology. Very decent of them. Anyone else?

deweydells Thu 06-Feb-14 21:23:33

I've had a similarly disappointing experience with Atterley Road. They sent me the wrong top - it's a similar style to the one I ordered but a completely different pattern. I emailed to let them know that I would be sending it back and requesting that they refund the postage as it was the wrong item. I got an email back asking me to send a photo of the top that I had received. I sent the photo and then heard nothing for two weeks.

I have just received a refund for the item and at two weeks it seems to be better than some other people on here. However, I wasn't refunded for the postage and still no response to repeated emails. I don't think I'll buy from them again.

mysteryfairy Wed 05-Feb-14 07:01:10

I haven't received my refund yet from items returned in early January. Interested at the comments re size 16. I ordered American Vintage and Splendid items in a "size 10". The items when sent were all medium and far too generous, hence the returns. I know there are some brands were a medium is a 10, but clearly neither AV nor Splendid are amongst them. I think as well as sorting out the hopeless customer returns Atterley Road need to sort out their policy towards sizing.

VillaVillekulla Wed 05-Feb-14 06:42:24

My refund finally came through yesterday - over a month after I sent the things back.

libertychick Tue 04-Feb-14 22:52:38

I am still v annoyed with Atterley Road...

(Edward if you are still listening).

I ordered a dress in a size 12 for £65, it was slightly big and then the same dress was reduced further to £39 so I ordered in a 10. The 10 was a better fit so I returned the 12 - refund came through today and the email states I was refunded £39 for a size 10 return (I definitely returned the 12) instead of the £65 I paid for it. I'll email the company properly tomorrow but wanted to post here as your customer service still has a long way to go IMO.

AndTwoBits Tue 04-Feb-14 17:53:51

Well my refund came through today thank goodness.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now