So when is M and S actually going to improve?

(135 Posts)
Orangeanddemons Fri 31-Jan-14 12:53:49

Because it hasn't yet. They have the odd Cos type thing in Autograph, but the rest is dire, just dire. And the older girls is also dire. Drab, dull, boring safe and polyester.

Is it really going to ever up it's game?

PottedPlant Tue 11-Feb-14 11:38:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Eliza22 Tue 11-Feb-14 12:46:58

grin PottedPlant, that's probably why I like the food so much....it's all ready, already! I'm a seriously shite cook. I missed something in the gene pool when it came to kitchen skills so, I often buy their stuff and team it with veggies. Those things you buy wrapped in bacon or with a lattice topped pastry thingy being favourites. My DH would leave home if I didn't. He's a great cook but often away. I can make mash, but my son only eats M&S ready prepared mash which makes my own mum cringe. He has Aspergers though, so he's "allowed" a few foibles!

Allinafankle Tue 11-Feb-14 18:40:51
wildfig Tue 11-Feb-14 18:42:21

That is majestically 1996.

zoemaguire Tue 11-Feb-14 18:50:59

And nearly 80 quid!!!!! Jeez, who designs this stuff?!

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 11-Feb-14 19:03:34

I had a skirt in a similar pattern in....1994!

OOAOML Tue 11-Feb-14 20:40:27

My eyes!shock shock

gindrinker Tue 11-Feb-14 21:16:37

Who ever styles the models for the website should be sacked immediately.
Make the clothes look attractive, style with appropriate footwear/jewellery.
If all else fails put them on a manequin and Photoshop it out so you can see how the clothes hang.

Think john lewis not Primark...

duskymoon Tue 11-Feb-14 21:26:48

I have wide feet and it is my go to place for shoes, particullarly if I need work shoes - I know I will get a pair. I hate shoe shopping and take no pleasure trailing the shops.

LittleBabyPigsus Wed 12-Feb-14 01:11:31

I quite like the trousers but I have no idea who the target market is there - it's the kind of very on-trend stuff you'd see in ASOS (at half the price) that most people wouldn't wear. I certainly wouldn't wear top and trousers together.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now