Who's better looking? You or your H ?

(72 Posts)
DrNick Thu 23-Jan-14 07:03:01

Me, natch.

princessalbert Thu 23-Jan-14 09:02:15

Me smile

LightsPlease Thu 23-Jan-14 09:02:30

That article ridiculous. All are average looking. The arrogance is hilarious.

dozeydoris Thu 23-Jan-14 09:02:47

Was DH but 30 years on it is me.

MirandaWest Thu 23-Jan-14 09:04:47

Article was moderately amusing - was glad the first woman could see how arrogant her man was

Thisisaghostlyeuphemism Thu 23-Jan-14 09:08:31

That was funny. These people are deluded! Especially fella number one! Crikey.

burnishedsilver Thu 23-Jan-14 09:16:58

Its like he's looking in the mirror and seeing brad Pitt looking back. He's either living in a fantasy world or he's winding up the reporter as a joke.

Dh and I are much the same looks else except I make more effort than he does.

Beeyump Thu 23-Jan-14 09:19:15

What a wind up of an article! Funny though, in its way.

Beeyump Thu 23-Jan-14 09:22:00

'And it's true - we have been blessed by above-average looks and athletic bodies. It's what makes our relationship tick.'

Who says things like that.

Ladyfarquhar Thu 23-Jan-14 09:24:32

Used to be him now me time had not been kind to him. Or should I say fags and an obsession for work have not been kind. But I still live his craggy face.

DuchessFanny Thu 23-Jan-14 09:28:12

Well my DH thinks I'm better looking and I think he is. There is a good saying that the uglier you are as a person on the inside ( vain, arrogant, rude, mean ) the uglier you are on the outside and the lovelier you are, the prettier on the outside. I think that's true in a lot of cases when you get to know some people.

Heifer Thu 23-Jan-14 09:53:48

I'm still laughing at Christian! what a complete self deluded twunt! His wife is stunning and he's below average on the looks department and scrapping the barrel on the personality department!

Re Fliss - do people really worry about how they look as a couple? really?

Tbh neither me or DH is "attractive", we aren't mingers mind, BUT we are nice people and that is far more important to me.

Madasabox Thu 23-Jan-14 09:56:28

My husband is much better looking than me. He, however, says the reverse is true (he is clearly deluded)

Beeyump Thu 23-Jan-14 09:56:35

Heifer, don't you know that it's absolutely, utterly normal for a couple to get dressed as a team before they go out? grin

sassytheFIRST Thu 23-Jan-14 09:57:23

When we met 20 years ago me, without a doubt.

These days, him. He's grown into his looks. I've just grown old.

Git.

bunnymother Thu 23-Jan-14 10:05:34

Reading the article, I thought Christian must be hot. No. Not even a little. I wonder if such lack of self awareness must impact other aspects of his life.

As to your question, I would say DH and I won't mention his awesome body, no, as that objectifies him He would say me, but his eyesight must be failing fortunately

Heifer Thu 23-Jan-14 10:06:41

Beeyump - I thought only Posh and Becks did that :-)

claudeekishi Thu 23-Jan-14 10:10:24

Oh H is the better-looking by far of the two of us. He's the kind of good-looking that people agree on iykwim - tall, dark, handsome envy. He doesn't really get this though, and is really not vain at all. He's starting to get salt and pepper in his hair now at nearly 30, and it looks great on him. Fucker.

Umlauf Thu 23-Jan-14 10:12:28

Definitely DH. Although he'd say me. But objectively, it's him. He's beautiful grin

Lizzylou Thu 23-Jan-14 10:14:27

Oh dear lord! Where do they find such idiots? Christian and the Fliss couple are hideous.

We are both equally minging.

Umlauf Thu 23-Jan-14 10:16:58

That is a hilarious article. I love Vicky!

MrsWolowitz Thu 23-Jan-14 10:18:00

I'm not sure.

I think I look more attractive day to day as itend to make a bit more of an effort but DH keeps getting sexier as he gets older.

When we first met he was 28 and had a cute baby face and lovely body. Now he's almost 40 and the body isn't quite so thin toned but he is very attractive facially and I fancy the pants off him.

I think I was pretty when I was in my early 20s but not a beauty. Now I'm 30 I have a few frown lines and am loosing that youthful pretty look.

Either way, we fancy each other and that's the main thing (and that people don't run away screaming from us as we walk down the road).

Stokey Thu 23-Jan-14 10:32:04

God what people - not only Christian but also the second couple, you're not as great as you think you are!

Think Dh & I are fairly similar level of attractiveness tho like you sassy, he's improving & I'm degrading.. lucky men.

Dh is a much more handsome man than I would ever make.
He'd make a rather strange-looking woman grin.
grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now