Desperately seeking sexy aftershave smelling perfume ..for me!!

(54 Posts)
Primadonnagirl Sun 05-Jan-14 21:55:24

I need a new perfume but I'm very very choosy. Most perfume is too floral, sweet,sickly or heavy for me..I'd have no problem wearing an aftershave but I don't know which one so happy to wear either as long as it smells right. Only way I can describe it is sexy, clean/fresh smell...does anyone have any suggestions? Ive tried asking about citrusy fragrances but they are too fruity..I've asked shop assistants but they don't seem to get it and there's only so many you can try in one go

ProfondoRosso Mon 06-Jan-14 14:11:14

Oh that's great, Housewife! I hope you like it - I love it.

OP, have you smelled Lyn Harris's range for Marks and Spencer? Her scents for men (Le Sauvage, Le Noir) are gorgeous and only about £25 a bottle. I bought my DH L'air de rien from her own Miller Harris main line and it's lovely. It's meant to smell kind of like ink, tobacco and writing paper. It was created for Jane Birkin but it's very androgynous.

SundaySimmons Mon 06-Jan-14 15:00:02

Not a mans one

Fragonard vetiver

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Fragonard-Naturelles-Vetiver-Toilette-100ml/dp/B003FCY86W

Excellent sillage. I also have the patchouli one and Fragonard by Fragonard.

They are such good value for money.

My favourite male fragrance was Aramis Devin. I used to wear it many moons ago.

Elizabeth1960 Mon 06-Jan-14 16:10:55

Bond 9 the scent of peace is green, fresh but also light & fresh expensive though..

lilaloves Mon 06-Jan-14 16:14:31

Prada Ambre aftershave is divine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now