Should I order one of these scarves?

(24 Posts)
kchapper5 Wed 08-Jan-14 22:25:25

I've just got the green starry becksondergard from asos it arrived today I love it already. However stupid Hermes threw the parcel over my 6ft side gate. Parcel also contained new ray bans also in the asos sale thankfully they are fine but I was fuming. Sorry sidetracked

MrsMcGregor Wed 08-Jan-14 22:17:06

grin. Enjoy it!

januarysunsetfire Wed 08-Jan-14 20:22:26

You are very bad, OP, I just ordered one as well grin

MrsMcGregor Tue 07-Jan-14 21:49:29

Ooh I'm glad you like it! smile.

DaftSkunk Tue 07-Jan-14 20:43:06

Tis a beautiful scarf. I have scarf envy grin.

cloudskitchen Tue 07-Jan-14 19:26:10

Great choice MrsMcGregor. That scarf is gorgeous!

polyhymnia Tue 07-Jan-14 18:39:39

Thanks!

MrsMcGregor Tue 07-Jan-14 17:05:45

Poly it does have purple ones - the darker grey has a tinge and the background is probably more of a very pale blush/pink colour.

Glad I ordered when I did!

polyhymnia Tue 07-Jan-14 16:28:18

Love the look of scarf one which you've now got.

On colour, it looks a little purple-ish. Does it have purple tones in RL? If so, is it a bluey or pinky purple? TIA.

SterankoClothing2014 Tue 07-Jan-14 16:14:03

Hello all, if you clicked through to our scarf (choice 1) you may have seen it was sold out. Well, we've just found a few more in the stock room, just to let you know!

No, but I'm allergic to wool grin

MrsMcGregor Tue 07-Jan-14 15:55:21

Just to update, I ordered scarf one and it is blooming gorgeous! The colours are beautiful and it goes with everything from burgundy to aubergine to Hush's cappuccino coloured jumper!! Thanks all. Really pleased with it.

GoodnessKnows Fri 03-Jan-14 04:13:08

I bought a fab (now with more than any other) silk scarf from TK Maxx. Love it. Also, I've bought silk scarves from
Joules that I love. Depends whether they're you're thing though. Silk is not bulky but is super warm!.

TripTrapTripTrapOverTheBridge Fri 03-Jan-14 00:36:58

I love the first one,should look fab with burgundy

My sister got me this scarf from Ollie and Nic for christmas... it is now half price. I wore it with a burgundy jersey dress yesterday smile.

MrsMcGregor Thu 02-Jan-14 22:58:21

Cross post ggirl. Yes, definitely want wool and I'll have a quick look on TK Max now - hadn't thought of there. Thanks!

AndTwoBits Thu 02-Jan-14 22:57:08

May i ask what is the fuss over becksondergaard scarves? I really don't mean that in a smart aleky way, i just see this brand mentioned a fair bit here. I have never seen one "In the flesh" so to speak.

MrsMcGregor Thu 02-Jan-14 22:56:57

Thank you for the other links, ladies. They're lovely scarves but either are the wrong shades or don't have wool content (I need heat!). ASOS are brilliant value but again, wrong colours. Might just go ahead and order link one - I swore I wouldn't spend £70 odd on a scarf again when the Weekend by MaxMara scarf I bought in the spring snagged on everything! It is gorgeous though grin. I do have a silk CDC scarf in greens, blues and a deep red which I can wear with it too for a change. No more dithering!

ggirl Thu 02-Jan-14 22:53:28

Asos ones are nice but not the same fabric as OP's links
MrsMcGregor -do you specifically want silk/wool ?

I prefer scarf one of your links.

I got beautiful silk/wool scarf from tkmaxx for tenner, have you looked there?

Shosha1 Thu 02-Jan-14 22:47:36

I have this one from Powder. Its beautiful www.powder-uk.co.uk/view_product.php?c_id=73&sc_id=103

HyvaPaiva Thu 02-Jan-14 22:37:52

As you're looking at a Becksondergaard scarf, you'll find them much, much cheaper at ASOS here.

I like scarf one the best, I think it's lovely

standupandbecountered Thu 02-Jan-14 22:33:02

What about this? Maybe? 20% off with code HAPPYNEWYEAR till tomorrow night x

MrsMcGregor Thu 02-Jan-14 22:23:35

Have been looking for a scarf to go with a burgundy/claret jumper but am having real difficulty finding anything. Now am dithering over one or two. Hard to tell what colour two is IRL - URL says ecru and blue yet it doesn't look blue. 20% off at Hush til midnight so need to order soon if I'm ordering. Any views or has anyone seen anything nicer?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now