Anyone seen the Babyliss Big Hair reduced anywhere?

(38 Posts)
GlindaForGood Thu 26-Dec-13 15:48:40

I have Argos vouchers so really hoped it would be reduced there but they aren't. Are they reduced anywhere?

SirChenjin Sat 28-Dec-13 13:03:52

Argh - Asda have just sent me a refund, they're out of stock apparently sad

bigbuttons Sat 28-Dec-13 15:45:43

oh no! I haven't heard anything from Asda! I hope I got there just in timeshock

SirChenjin Sat 28-Dec-13 18:08:33

I just got an email from them late this morning, so if you haven't heard anything you should be OK - will keep my fingers crossed that you got there in time smile

FalalalalalalaFiggy Sat 28-Dec-13 18:10:45

They're down to £39.99 in boots not much of a discount but am tempted

sunshinemmum Sat 28-Dec-13 18:23:58

Dh bought me one for Christmas, guessing it is the big one. I absolutely love it, had been going to have a good few inches off, as hair so thick and curly but it is fantastic grin

bigbuttons Mon 30-Dec-13 21:13:19

Sirchenjin mine arrived today. i thought about you when I opened itsad

HaplessHousewife Mon 30-Dec-13 21:32:38

So, I have just below shoulder length hair but it's quite fine so should I go for the big or small one – will the big one make my hair too, well big? I am going to grow it longer at some point but have to wait for the condition to improve.

Amazon have the small one for £36.99 but don't want to get it if I'm better off with the big one...

PrincessFlirtyPants Mon 30-Dec-13 21:38:44

princessalbert I have the tresemme one and its ok, it does add volume but its not amazing.

bigbuttons Mon 30-Dec-13 22:22:31

the bigger one has been fine for me. I am growing my hair but it was a chin length bob. I have got the smaller one because I think it will be better. The bigger one should be fine for you though.

princessalbert Mon 30-Dec-13 22:35:29

Oh thanks princessflirtypants

I will look out for the babyliss, it sounds to be the best.

Lidl had some cheapo version in today. I didn't see the price, but the brand name was Desperate Housewives!

SirChenjin Tue 31-Dec-13 10:13:23

So glad you got yours bigbutton smile. My birthday is in a couple of months so will ask DH for one then - sadly this months salary has gone on new school shoes and uniforms for the teens who have both worn out their shoe leather and taken growth spurts!

stella69x Tue 31-Dec-13 12:19:47

I just paid £26.99 inc vat in makro. Purchase not totally inspired by S&B oh no.

StephenKatzCrackerHat Wed 01-Jan-14 08:13:33

Ooh stella thanks for that, I may have to borrow my Mum's Makro card!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now