BB cream for pale skin?

(17 Posts)
CanYouKeepASecret2 Thu 26-Dec-13 22:39:52

Thank you everyone, I will start investigating.

lookatmybutt Thu 26-Dec-13 13:26:50

Yar, Asian is the way to go and usually works out cheaper or the same price for better quality. Here's a blog post especially for fair skins on Asian bb creams:

snowwhiteandthepear.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/pale-girl-friendly-bb-cream-swatches-on.html

It got both pinky and peachy tones.

I also bought from f2plus1 and they were great.

TripTrapTripTrapOverTheBridge Thu 26-Dec-13 02:05:16

I agree with littlebabypigsus,if you want a BB cream get a proper one ie Asian.European BB creams are nothing like the originals and are more like rebranded tinted moisturisers.

LittleBabyPigsus Wed 25-Dec-13 02:45:43

I find Korean ones to be SO much better than Western ones - and they are the original! Get them online (I use seller f2plus1 on ebay) and you can get loads of samples. I get the Missha Perfect Cover in shade 13 (the lightest colour).

Bobby brown, they'll colour match it for you at the counter. Lovely quality.

TheFantasticFixit Tue 24-Dec-13 21:36:15

Erborian. Hands down the absolute best, admittedly slightly pricey but the tube lasts me about 3.5 months. Absolutely love it - from Space NK

I use Kiehls too (also pale Scottish fsmile and like it, although I agree with AntoinetteCosway, it does smell funny, a bit biscuity like fake tan...

Paintingrainbowskies Tue 24-Dec-13 21:26:24

Also a Scottish pale and the boots botanics light suits me.

Kiehl's has the palest. Also a v high SPF (50 I think). Funny smell though.

Smashbox are also good at the pale end of the scale.

Turkeybirdiewithcranberrysauce Tue 24-Dec-13 19:39:12

Boots Botanics. Even the medium is very pale. You could have had mine but I threw it away because it was....very pale smile

ChristmasJumperWearer Tue 24-Dec-13 19:16:48

Kiehl's is good - I also have pale skin.

HoHolepew Tue 24-Dec-13 19:16:13

Boots Botanical is very pale.

slug Tue 24-Dec-13 19:14:25

Dr Jaart Premium.

WipsGlitter Tue 24-Dec-13 17:38:42

I use a Boots botanics one that I like. It's very light.

Euphemia Tue 24-Dec-13 17:36:23

I second Clinique. I am Scottish pale, aka blue, and they have one even paler than me! smile

MrsDavidBowie Tue 24-Dec-13 14:53:39

There is a very pale Clinique one.

CanYouKeepASecret2 Tue 24-Dec-13 14:06:16

Can anyone recommend a BB or CC cream for dry, very pale skin with a pink undertone (rather than yellow) please? I prefer as natural / chemical free one as possible. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now