Comfy high heeled shoes- do they exist? I sound like my mum

(31 Posts)
FlamingGallah Tue 17-Dec-13 21:44:22

To go with a little black dress for a posh do. I am stumpy of stature and usually wear flat boots or pumps! Could anyone point me in the direction of shoes in which I could walk, dance even, and not end up hobbling in agony by the end of the night?

I defy anyone to find some, I'm sure they are mythical beings, like the tears of a unicorn or something grin

too late, I was going to suggest these, as they have the bar they keep your foot in place and no slipping, I wear them a few times week for work and they are really comfortable.

www.clarks.co.uk/p/20352888

FlamingGallah Wed 18-Dec-13 16:16:43

No, not too late! I've tried the Marks ones on at home with tights and they keep falling off. Will try a seller size than usual, but I like the look of the strap on those Clarks ones

slug Wed 18-Dec-13 16:49:46

Ruby Shoes manage to be low enough to be comfortable and yet still pretty enough to be worth walking in. Plus they are reasonably affordable.

AlaskaNebraska Thu 19-Dec-13 06:42:47

Clarks kendra. I have skinny feet like a chicken

ocelot41 Tue 07-Jan-14 20:22:25

I second Marks - esp their Insolia range!

Passmethecrisps Tue 07-Jan-14 20:24:41

I struggle with heels but at 5ft 2in I need them.

At work I live in fly London wedges. They are not to everyone's taste but they are like wearing flat shoes but with 4 inches height.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now