Help need a new hand & heel cream that aren't £££ ;£

(14 Posts)
mrsblakey Mon 09-Dec-13 17:54:17

Typically I have run out of both my hand &foot creams at the same time!!
Any recommendations that aren't mega expensive?

TIA.

Flexitol for heels.
If your hands are in a state, Flexitol is brilliant. Otherwise, a mini Aveda one.

LittleBabyPigsus Mon 09-Dec-13 18:24:06

Body Shop. Hemp if your hands are really dry, the other scents if normal (almond or rose).

Flexitol for heels or Neutrogena Foot Balm if you can find it in a pound shop/99p store. You could probably use the Body Shop Hemp body butter with some success on your feet though, surely?

puggirl Mon 09-Dec-13 21:24:25

I have tried about every hand cream going but have settled on Crabtree and Evelyn gardeners hand therapy £9 in Boots and CCS heel balm/foot cream under £5 Boots again!

I would say borh hands and feet are in better condition since using these.

CatelynStark Mon 09-Dec-13 21:26:38

Aldi Lacura hand cream - it's about £1ish and bloody brilliant!

Moggy72 Mon 09-Dec-13 21:32:21

CCS is supposed to be the best. A good chiropodist once recommending it to me. It's not fancy though.

spacegirl81 Mon 09-Dec-13 21:34:05

the soap and glory heel cream is lovely smile

tshirtsuntan Mon 09-Dec-13 21:34:22

Soap& glory one's are good.

scrivette Mon 09-Dec-13 21:41:01

L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream is good for hands and feet.

Maraki Mon 09-Dec-13 21:48:06

Another vote for Flexitol heel balm. It stinks, but my feet have never been softer.
L'occitane shea butter or Crabtree & Evelyn hand therapy for hands. Neutrogena before doing the dishes (acts as a barrier) or when my hands are in a real mess.

pudseypie Mon 09-Dec-13 21:56:14

Soap and Glory Hand food for your hands. I have seriously dry hands which frequently crack and bleed and this stuff is amazing.

bettykt Mon 09-Dec-13 22:00:08

Another Soap and Glory fan here, I use both their hand and heel cream, nice smelling, reasonably priced and what's more they work.

hollyisalovelyname Tue 10-Dec-13 00:17:26

Flexitil foot cream and Neutrogena foot cream for hands is great but sooo greasy.

Ujjayi Tue 10-Dec-13 00:34:14

Boots own Deep Moisturising Foot Cream with lavender & mint. Cheap but feels like an indulgent treat. I slather on last thing at night - it's relaxing to work it into your feet smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now