panicing have a lovely lunch to attend. am fat with huge boobs need to look elegant!!!

(33 Posts)
NeverKnowinglyUnderstood Fri 29-Nov-13 22:16:57

help!
I have found heaps of dresses that I like but they all seem to have higher necklines and so far my experience of these make my boobs huger if that is possible.
36H cup size 18 clothes, good legs so tend to veer towards trousers.

Saurus72 Sat 07-Dec-13 00:38:24

Hi Never - did your dress arrive and have you had your lunch yet? Hope it all worked out OK!

NeverKnowinglyUnderstood Sat 07-Dec-13 10:46:43

Hmmph...
thanks for asking... yes dress did arrive.. it is like a sack. sad

FAR too big and shapeless.
going to take it into the jaeger shop in town and see if they have a smaller one I can try.

going into town to do the dreaded trying on and off and on and off next week. need to have it ready for the 16th

polyhymnia Sat 07-Dec-13 10:59:47

If the dress is really nice, you could probably also get it altered so it fits perfectly.

Homebird11 Sat 07-Dec-13 14:06:40

There do come across as being a bit old lady, but Alexon dresses do hand well. I like this but there a number of others if it is too long.

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sat 07-Dec-13 16:47:46

Could you add a chic scarf to your outfit? Always a polished finishing touch when you want to look extra glam.

Bigfingers Sat 07-Dec-13 22:12:36

I have just bought this. and am same dress size plus big boobs.. DH thinks it looks good and he usually tells me if I look rubbish.

plantsitter Sat 07-Dec-13 22:21:47

Try this Anna Scholz dress. I have a few of her (sale!) dresses and they are generally very flatteringly cut. I actually feel I look great in one of hers and I am ENORMOUS.

sleepdodger Sat 07-Dec-13 22:41:48

Decent wrap dress, big necklace fabulous shoes
Voila

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now