I had tear trough fillers today!

(13 Posts)
Rooners Sat 30-Nov-13 08:54:30

Oh God <winces>

this sounds cruel and unusual...why???!

Saggyeyesnomore Sat 30-Nov-13 08:52:48

Morning! Feelinlucky - tear trough fillers is a form of non surgical eye bag removal.

So a little update for you, still no bruising at all but I'm swollen this morning. It feels worse than it looks, basically I can get away with saying I have a sinus infection so it's not excessive.

I'll pm you both now. smile

Merriboo Sat 30-Nov-13 08:31:01

Saggyeyesnomore and missbeehiving, please would you be kind enough to pm the details to me??? TIA

SirRaymondClench Fri 29-Nov-13 20:43:21

Can someone pm me please. I have bags and believe tear trough fillers are great for this!

feelinlucky Fri 29-Nov-13 18:16:42

What is tear trough fillers?

Saggyeyesnomore Fri 29-Nov-13 18:05:46

Cool! I am even more pleased I had it done! grin

I had mine done 17 months ago and they're still fine smile

Saggyeyesnomore Fri 29-Nov-13 17:47:05

Lol no black eyes, I took arnica religiously for the last week though.

It was sore when he did it but it has a local anaesthetic in it so that was only for a couple of seconds.
It was sore afterwards but it felt like a graze weirdly enough.
The injection sites were a little raised for about an hour but I'm about 6 hrs on and you can't see anything.

Saggyeyesnomore Fri 29-Nov-13 17:44:52

Oh God yes, massive difference!

I have to admit I was sceptical but honestly,will keep doing it as needed I think.
Apparently it can last up to 18 months?

I've pm'edyou jadegreencake.

sassytheFIRST Fri 29-Nov-13 17:42:44

ooh - I'm toying with these. How much? How painful? and most importantly, have you got black eyes now? wink

jadegreencake Fri 29-Nov-13 17:37:41

I am so jealous. Would you mind telling me where you went and how much it was on here or via pm?

It really makes a difference doesn't it?

Saggyeyesnomore Fri 29-Nov-13 17:29:12

Amazing! Totally worth it. Takes up to 4 weeks for the full effect but already I look so much better.

I haven't told a soul in real life either!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now