Longshot... Edursdotter anyone?

(7 Posts)

My dad bought my mum the most gorgeous pair of Edursdotter wrist warmers last year from [[http://www.cloudberryliving.co.uk/ Cloudberry Living]. I didn't buy them at the time (wrong colours wink) but have since discovered they're made in wonderful range of colours and designs and I love them. But can I find anywhere to buy them? No!

Can anyone help please? Maybe you live near a gorgeous little boutique which stocks them. Cloudberry don't seem to do them any more.

Laska42 Sun 03-Nov-13 19:41:24

looks like only sold on Sweden or Finland , but why dont you email her ? (she says that the site will be available in English at some point , so looks like she does speak English )

E-mail: christina@edursdotter.se

MrsMills Sun 03-Nov-13 23:16:20

I live in Sweden and would be happy to order them and send them on to you.

I've tried sending a message via the website and haven't had a reply yet...

Mrs Mills, would you really? Have you found a Swedish site selling them? I'm not sure how much they are but would happily pay for them and your postage costs in advance...

loves Mumsnet

Ooh the lovely Swedish lady at Edursdotter has e-mailed me and will send direct. Thanks for your help though.

MrsMills Mon 04-Nov-13 19:56:18

I love a happy ending. Any problems give me a shout.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now