Longshot... Edursdotter anyone?

(7 Posts)
AllBuggiedOut Sun 03-Nov-13 13:00:56

My dad bought my mum the most gorgeous pair of Edursdotter wrist warmers last year from [[http://www.cloudberryliving.co.uk/ Cloudberry Living]. I didn't buy them at the time (wrong colours wink) but have since discovered they're made in wonderful range of colours and designs and I love them. But can I find anywhere to buy them? No!

Can anyone help please? Maybe you live near a gorgeous little boutique which stocks them. Cloudberry don't seem to do them any more.

AllBuggiedOut Sun 03-Nov-13 13:01:37

Oops... Cloudberry Living

Laska42 Sun 03-Nov-13 19:41:24

looks like only sold on Sweden or Finland , but why dont you email her ? (she says that the site will be available in English at some point , so looks like she does speak English )

E-mail: christina@edursdotter.se

MrsMills Sun 03-Nov-13 23:16:20

I live in Sweden and would be happy to order them and send them on to you.

AllBuggiedOut Sun 03-Nov-13 23:34:19

I've tried sending a message via the website and haven't had a reply yet...

Mrs Mills, would you really? Have you found a Swedish site selling them? I'm not sure how much they are but would happily pay for them and your postage costs in advance...

loves Mumsnet

AllBuggiedOut Mon 04-Nov-13 10:28:15

Ooh the lovely Swedish lady at Edursdotter has e-mailed me and will send direct. Thanks for your help though.

MrsMills Mon 04-Nov-13 19:56:18

I love a happy ending. Any problems give me a shout.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now