reducing the redness

(6 Posts)
Homebird11 Sat 02-Nov-13 15:49:49

Had an opp a few weeks ago, I'm starting to feel better and I have finally got round to looking in the mirror and now my skin looks awful. I need recommendations to tone down the redness and make me look less dry and old.
My diet to pretty good and I already drink lots of water, but I look so much older.

pinkpeoniesx Sat 02-Nov-13 21:33:46

Illasmasqua do a brilliant foundation called Rich Liquid. It covers up my redness amazingly well and you only need a teeny amount for your entire face. Really good variety of shades too!

Homebird11 Sun 03-Nov-13 09:58:28

Thanks, I'll have a look at that. I don't normally get on that well with foundation as they tend to make my skin itchy. Not sure what it is in them that I am sensitive to.

chartreuse Sun 03-Nov-13 10:18:33

La Roche Posay have a range especially for your skin type, I think it's called Toleraine, to reduce the redness. I find their products brilliant and have used them for years, so might be worth trying.

coffeeinbed Sun 03-Nov-13 12:06:26

Rosaliac By La Roche Posay another one. Or the Baume, if your skin is very dry.

Avene do a lot of redness related products as well. I'm on my third or fourth tube of Rougeurs Fort, I use it as a moisturiser.

You could ask for a sample of one of the facial oils by Clarins - Blue Orchid or Santal. They usually have them.

Homebird11 Sun 03-Nov-13 12:21:04

Thanks I've just ordered the Rosaliac cream to see how we get on

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now