charles saatchi aside ( fgs) - susannah constantine - 2003 called - it wants its jeans back

(234 Posts)
LordPalmerston Wed 30-Oct-13 17:35:03
AuntyEntropy Fri 01-Nov-13 20:10:43

I think you are all total bitches because I now really want to see that picture and decide for myself about the jeans and the coat but I'm boycotting DM links sad. Is there not a non-DM picture?

I went into a lovely little country church today which had an ongoing book sale, tucked away in a little corner. They had the Shades of Grey trilogy, Destiny by Sally Beaumont (shout-out to the Eighties trash-lot fans), Plays Pleasant by George Bernard Shaw, and What Not To Wear.

HappyGirlNow Fri 01-Nov-13 20:12:36

Here you go..

MrsCampbellBlack Fri 01-Nov-13 20:24:16

I tuck shirts in or rather do the half-tuck.

Trinny's face is smooth as she suffered very badly with acne which caused scarring so she's had stuff done to get rid of the scars.

Levantine Fri 01-Nov-13 20:45:47

Thanks for the blog link Sunday

AnkaretLestrange Fri 01-Nov-13 20:54:15

I like that vagenda blog.

I have got that book. I can't get rid of it because dd bought it for me one Christmas and it has a message in it.

AuntyEntropy Fri 01-Nov-13 22:51:06

Thanks for the photo. Worryingly I appear to be wearing those exact jeans today - they are from Per Una and are about ten years old, maybe more, but I re-dyed them that very dark blue. However I am wearing them to walk dogs in the Yorkshire dales, rather than being papped in fashionable Mayfair eateries.

Housesellerihope Sat 02-Nov-13 05:59:34

Well, I wore those jeans to work yesterday on casual Friday blush. At least I won't be working out of that office after next week so won't have to see any of those colleagues again. Also in my defence at least I didn't wear them out in the evening to a posh restaurant!

Similar jackets in M and Co if that's your bag

KosherBacon Tue 26-Nov-13 20:24:49

So- were all the rumours people were talking about on this thread the same as the ones that were discussed in court today?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now