Help please- dd needs a wide white belt..

(12 Posts)
curlew Wed 30-Oct-13 07:30:30

She's going to a 50s party and she needs a wide white belt to pull her outfit together- I said I'd get her one because I thought it would be easy. It's isn't. Any ideas?

It had to be at least 2 inches wide, not elasticated, completely plain with a white buckle. And they don't seem to exist. And she needs it for Saturday, so either high street or next day delivery. Any ideas?

PatoBanton Wed 30-Oct-13 07:41:36

Oh goodness. I have got a thin white belt but not anything like you describe - I can see it in my head though.

Maybe someone here might have an old one.

Hope so, it sounds super smile

curlew Wed 30-Oct-13 07:43:57

I can see it in my head too- that's why I thought I be able to get one really easily!
It was me told her it's what her outfit needed. Why didn't I keep my big mouth shut??????

curlew Wed 30-Oct-13 10:02:52

Non one? Is this going to be my first ever costume fail in 17 years as a mother? sad

southeastastra Wed 30-Oct-13 10:06:24

link{http://www.asos.com/search/white-belt?hrd=1&q=white+belt\anthing here}?

southeastastra Wed 30-Oct-13 10:06:52

Same one but cheaper It's three inches wide.

curlew Thu 31-Oct-13 01:06:36

Thank you, that's absolutely perfect.

Now- an animal- preferably monkey- onesie for a taller than average 12 year old? Age 13 from a Primark much too small.sad

MollyMango Thu 31-Oct-13 01:17:54

Adult Primark onesie? I saw a while adult onsesie zoo todAy

Yep there are lots of adult ones. Primark and new look sell them. Kigu.com do some really good ones but they are £60.

I was on my iPad earlier and didn't check the address it's www.kigu.co.uk not .com.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now