I've had a voucher for white company for a year now and can't see anything- what about this?

(18 Posts)
LostMarbles99 Sun 27-Oct-13 11:45:05

mink dress?

Am concerned that is might itch though.

Will also be using a 15% discount code so will cost me £30ish

Have been burnt before with white company.

Is this worth a punt?!

TripTrapTripTrapOverTheBridge Sun 27-Oct-13 11:58:58

I think it's a bit meh but if you like it go for it!If you're tempted purely because of the vouchers I wouldn't.

PrimalLass Sun 27-Oct-13 12:00:39

I like it.Merino shouldn't be too itchy.

LostMarbles99 Sun 27-Oct-13 17:15:29

I know, I think most of the white company is meh tbh but it's the only thing that I could actually imagine wearing that I've seen for ages!

TripTrapTripTrapOverTheBridge Sun 27-Oct-13 17:46:34

Go for it then!Or use the vouchers on someones Christmas present ;)

Tweet2tweet Sun 27-Oct-13 19:06:51

I just bought this. I think it's a bit more practical, but that's only my opinion! I used the 20% off code another MNetter posted. Think it was AC289

chardom Sun 27-Oct-13 19:16:34

I love that cardi Tweet2tweet! I have got my eye on this cardi

www.thewhitecompany.com/clearance/clothing/contrast-trim-cashmere-cardigan--mink-marl/

Tweet2tweet Sun 27-Oct-13 19:45:08

That's a lovely cardi Chardom. I always find that style too short in the torso though sad Are you going to get it? My cardio should be here by Wed I hope, can't wait!

TheDoctrineOfAnyFucker Sun 27-Oct-13 19:47:25

Are you sure the voucher is still valid if you've had it a year?

chardom Sun 27-Oct-13 19:54:48

I have just ordered it! I'm 5'6 so I hope its not too short on me too! I have also ordered these
www.thewhitecompany.com/clothing/new-arrivals/ballet-slippers--slate/
in mulberry as they look quite cosy!

Tweet2tweet Sun 27-Oct-13 20:01:42

Should be fine for you, I'm a few inches taller and always have that problem with that style. It's a real classic though so should last ages. Slippers do look cosy. I love all the stuff they have at the moment. I bought the cashmere nightgown in the sale last year. It was a real extravagance but it is so nice. It was also down to £70 from £195!

FreshBloodandGutsLeticia Sun 27-Oct-13 23:18:01

I would buy some cashmere - they usually have decent classic styles. With a voucher and extra discount it will be a huge bargain.

LeoandBoosmum Mon 28-Oct-13 00:13:43

Close, Tweet... It's AC298 smile Think it works til 31/10.

LeoandBoosmum Mon 28-Oct-13 00:15:39

Out of interest, how were you burnt by TWC, OP?

LeoandBoosmum Mon 28-Oct-13 00:23:20

I'm just about to order this, I think. Very pretty and soft in real life! I saw it instore - miles away from where I live - in the natural shade. I should have tried it on as I'm not sure if I'll be a small or medium... I want to order the navy...
I also think this is nice:
www.thewhitecompany.com/clothing/dresses-and-tunics/fitted-knitted-dress--dark-charcoal-marl/
It would look lovely with tights, boots and brightened up with a gorgeous bright scarf. If I'm honest, I like the design but I'm not that keen on the colour of the dress you posted; I think it's quite insipid and a difficult colour to pull off...

LeoandBoosmum Mon 28-Oct-13 00:23:57
Tweet2tweet Mon 28-Oct-13 06:38:01

I love that jumper Leo. I only went for zip cardigan as thought it was smart enough for work and casual. If I had any spare ££ I would get that jumper too. I'm a medium in mist styles at twc, I'm a size 12, if that helps you at all.

Missbopeep Mon 28-Oct-13 07:27:03

OP

I ordered that mink dress and it arrived at weekend- it's going back. On me it looks frumpy and dumpy (I bought the size small and an a small 10) because the skirt is a bit A-line and sticks out at sides. It's a different shape completely from a very similar dress I have from them, bought 2 years back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now