Nivea BB Cream

(3 Posts)
SundaySimmons Sat 26-Oct-13 22:35:48

Terrible reviews online but I bought it because the colours are dark and I'm dark!

Buildable coverage, has a strong nivea smell when you apply, but I like that, not even remotely orange! doesn't oxidise and is a close second to my Dior hydra life pro skin tint.

I bought both shades, the light and the medium as occasionally I am a bit fairer, but the light shade I would say is more of a medium.

It's stayed on well and I shall report back on whether it causes spots etc!

They were dirt cheap in Tesco and only £5.99 each.

I tried the botanics one but it was far too light for me and not enough coverage.

I am old and like good coverage!

Link to light one

www.tesco.com/betadirect/nivea-visage-daily-essentials-bb-cream-light/150-8073.prd?skuId=150-8073&pageLevel=sku&_requestid=2856387

mrselgar Sun 27-Oct-13 10:43:52

I tried this; it was so awful I binned it. It was thick, difficult to blend and went orange very quickly.

SundaySimmons Sun 27-Oct-13 16:56:53

It must be my skin colour because I have bought lots of different BB creams and they have all been too orange or too yellow/sallow and this one hasn't gone orange on me at all!

They are darker than other BB creams and I like the thicker consistency, so easy to layer and blend. I apply with a foundation brush and it makes my complexion look lovely.

It conceals redness, minimises pores, covers blemishes and my skin looks radiant without any shine but not completely matte. It looks like I am bare faced with fantastic skin but I am actually fully covered!

My daughter said to me today that my skin was looking really good and she is my harshest critic!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now